Equazen Capsules - Omega 3 & Omega 6 Supplement - 180 Strawberry Flavoured Chews
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 72 points with this purchase
Check store stock overlay
Please use this overlay to check for product availability
The essential facts
- Essential fatty acids, such as Omega-3 contribute to good health.* They play a role in almost every cell of your body
- Oily fish are a great source of the important Omega-3 fatty acids EPA and DHA. However, many people are not eating enough
- The Government recommends eating at least two portions of fish per week, one of which should be oily fish.
Equazen is a scientifically developed unique formulation of Omega-3 and Omega-6.
EPA - 186
DHA - 58
GLA - 20
This specific combination of Omega-3 EPA and DHA together with Omega-6 GLA ensures a synergistic and balanced formulation to meet the bodys individual needs.
* DHA contributes to maintenance of normal brain function. The beneficial effect is obtained with a daily intake of 250mg of DHA.
Provided by nature, blended by experts
EQUAZEN children chews are an easy and convenient way to get a balanced intake of Omega-3 and Omega-6.
Only high-quality natural ingredients are used to produce EQUAZEN. Our oil comes from sustainable sources of oily fish, such as sardines, renowned for their naturally higher level of EPA.
Independent testing ensures our oils comply with stringent EC purity rules.
No Aspartame, Saccharine, Artificial colours.
Suitable for children and adults 3 years plus.
How to use
Always read the product information before use.
Take 6 Equazen chews per day for the first 12 weeks, and then 2 chews a day there after.
(This means that on an initial intake basis, it is best to start with the 180 chews, to last one month).
Hazards and Cautions
Food Supplements are intended to supplement the diet and should not be substituted for a varied diet or healthy lifestyle.
While every care has been taken to ensure this information is always as accurate as possible, food products are regularly improved and nutrition content may occasionally change. As a result we recommend that you always read the label carefully before using or consuming any products. Nutritional Reference Value (NRV) information is based on the typical composition of the product. Guideline daily amounts are those for a typical adult (men and women). NRV information for non Boots products is calculated by the manufacturer. Boots has no control over the recipe or nutritional content of such products and information on this site may differ to that given on the product label. We would therefore recommend you do not solely rely on this information and always read the product label. If you have any queries, or you would like advice on Boots products please contact our friendly Customer care team on 0345 609 0055.
This information was last updated 30/09/2014.
- Consult your doctor if you are on any medication.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily intake.
- Keep out of children's reach, in a cool dry place.
- Food supplements are intended to supplement the diet and should not be regarded as a substitute for a varied diet.
- Please read the product packaging before use. Seek professional advice before using if you are pregnant, breastfeeding or suffer from allergies. Consult your doctor or pharmacist if you suffer from an underlying medical condition (for example, diabetes, epilepsy), or if you are taking any other medication or complementary therapy.