£44.99 or 4,499 points
Collect 176 points with this purchase
Save £10.00 Was £54.99
Philips Introduces The PowerTouch - The Fastest Way Through Your Morning Routine
Philips understands that while men want to look presentable, they want to spend as little time getting ready in the bathroom when they could be getting on with the rest of their day. With this in mind, Philips has created the PowerTouch shaver- its quickest, most convenient and skin friendly shave for the fastest way through the morning's shaving routine.
The PowerTouch Series gives a convenient dry electric shave to make your shaving routine simpler, easier and faster, combining the reliability and efficiency of classic Philips ranges, with improved functionality and a better looking design and feel. The entire range allows for quick and easy cleaning under a running tap, while cord-cordless versatility and long lasting Lithium ION power, means that the men can enjoy the mobility of a cordless with longer battery life.
Philips PowerTouch shaver has been developed to enable men to create a presentable appearance quickly and completely, without any unnecessary surprises or setbacks, so that they are guaranteed to make the right impression every day. Men can also be reassured that PowerTouch offers the same credible technology that has been the hallmark of Philips shaving for over 60 years and brings efficiency and reliability without the need to pay for a lot of unwanted extras.
• DualPrecision Cutting - ultra-thin heads have slots in the blades to catch longer hairs and holes in the blades to shave short stubble. The stainless steel is made very to lie thin so the stubble in the skin can be easily reached.
• Patented Super Lift & Cut Technology - equipped with dual blade system to give you ultra-close shave, designed to give you the closer yet secure shave as first blade lifts and second blade cuts for a comfortable close shave, even on neck stubble.
• Advised Shaving Method - Rotary shavers require a rotating movement to get a close shave, contrary to a blade, where a rotating movement is dangerous and a linear movement is the standard. When shaving the neck, look down to catch all hairs (again, this is quite dangerous with a blade).
• Contour Following Flex Action Shaver Head - The flexing heads in the shaving unit swivels with a full range of motion and gently follows the contours of your skin to catch every hair on every contour. Catch’s even the most problematic neck hair.
• Washable - The Philips PowerTouch PT730 comes with a washable shaver head, so its easy to keep the corrosion free heads clean and hygienic, also includes a cleaning brush to remove even the smallest dust particles and hairs, keeping the heads looking brand new even after many uses.
• Efficient Power System - Philips PT730 is a rechargeable shaver so you can enjoy the comfort of cordless operation with a multi-purpose display showing battery low, battery full and charging indication. 8 hours charge gives you approximate 40+ minutes shaving. Or 3 minutes quick charge for 1 shave. Keep your shaver in optimal shape by rinsing it in hot water after every use.
Philips PowerTouch shaver replacement parts:
The item can be delivered to all addresses within the UK. Northern Ireland and to BFPO addresses.
|Collect from store||£1.95 or free when you spend over £20*||Pick up in store is available from 2300 Boots stores across the UK. If you place your order by 2pm it will be available to pick up after 2pm the following day (some exclusions apply) Our pick up next day service is available in 2300 stores. *Free delivery on orders over £20 in a single transaction excluding gift boxing, infant formula, other shops and Boots services (insurance and opticians).|
|Standard||£2.95 or free when you spend over £45*||
Usually delivered within 4 working days 8am - 9pm Mon - Fri. *Free delivery on orders over £45 in a single transaction excluding gift boxing, infant formula, other shops and Boots services (insurance and opticians). Orders containing bulky/heavy items or super heavy items are not available for free delivery. Please see details below.
**Pre-orders will be delivered within 4 working days after stock arrives in our warehouse.
|Named day||£3.95||You can select a named weekday up to 14 days in advance for your order to be delivered. Usually between 8am-9pm.|
|Next day||£4.75||Available on orders placed before 7pm. Orders placed after 7pm Mon - Fri or anytime Sat/Sun will not be delivered next day. The earliest delivery date for these orders will be shown at the checkout. Next day delivery is not available on medicines, these are shown with the green pharmacy cross symbol. Usually delivered between 8am -9pm.|
|Saturday||£5.50||Usually delivered between 8am and 9pm.|
|BFPO||£6.00||Orders must not contain aerosol products or bulky/heavy items.
For more information
Boots.com deliver to British Forces Post Office addresses. The charge for BFPO delivery is £6.00, this includes the cost of delivering your parcel to the BFPO sorting office and the charge applied for delivery to your address.
We can't ship aerosols to BFPO addresses. Aerosols will be intercepted and returned to us.
Please also note that certain areas carry specific weight restrictions and parcels over these weight limits are automatically returned to us.
|Heavy/bulky Items||£5.50||Orders containing bulky/heavy items are not available for free delivery or collect from store and are usually delivered within 5 working days.|
|Super heavy Items (over 50kg)||£12.99||Orders containing super heavy items are not available for free delivery or collect from store. Normally these items will be delivered to you within 5 working days, but for large items you may be contacted by the supplier to arrange a mutually convenient delivery date and time.|
You can pay for all delivery options with your Advantage Card points when spending your points
Copyright © The Boots Company PLC. All rights reserved. Boots.com is a trading name of Boots UK Limited. Registered office: Nottingham NG2 3AA. Registered in England and Wales: company number 928555. Registered VAT number 116300129. Registered pharmacy number 1092488.