Revamp Progloss™ Multiform Hot Styling Brush
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 148 points with this purchase
Check store stock overlay
Please use this overlay to check for product availability
The Multiform Brush combines two heated sides and heated plate, ceramic heated shorter bristles and longer cool plastic bristles for excellent gliding movement and maximum control. The ionic jet is automatically activated when the brush is switched on, helping to control frizz.
Every product in the Revamp haircare range is infused with Progloss™ Super Smooth Oils enriched with Argan, Keratin and Coconut for ultimate smoothness and shine.
The default temperature is 170ºC. With the easy to use temperature control + and - buttons you can select your desired temperature. If you have fine, delicate or coloured hair, use the lower heat settings. If you have thick or coarse hair, use the higher heat settings. It is suggested to start on the lowest setting on initial use and increase the temperature until the desired result is achieved.
Follow us on revamphair.com for the latest hair tips and advice.
How to use
- Press the power button to switch on the brush. Use the temperature control button to select your desired temperature.
- REVAMP recommends starting on the lowest setting on initial use and increase the temperature until the desired result is achieved.
- Run the brush through your hair as you would with a traditional brush, starting from the roots and moving towards the ends in a single movement: In a linear manner for poker straight results and with the heated bristle plate and bristles facing towards you or outwards according to the movement wanted.
- After use, switch off the brush, unplug, place on the REVAMP heat resistant mat and allow to cool before storing away.
Hazards and Cautions
While heating, during use and cooling, place on a flat, smooth, heat-resistant surface. Only hold unit at the end of the handle.
The product reaches a very high temperature during operation, please style with caution when using. Make sure to keep away from the scalp and skin to avoid burns.
- Smooth, wave and movement. Unique hot curved sides with heat protect
- Ionic smoothing jet: For smoothness and shine
- Progloss™ super smooth oils: Keratin, Argan and Coconut infused ceramic brush for ultimate smoothness
- Digital variable heat: 160ºC - 210ºC - ready to style in seconds
- Myriad of styles: Create perfect smoothness, movement and waves
- Ceramic bristles
- Ultra fast Pro PTC heater. Fast heat-up and heat recovery
- Auto-off after 60 minutes
- 3m salon swivel cable
- Silicone heat-resistant mat
- 2 Year Guarantee