Remington PROluxe 4-in-1 adjustable waver
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 248 points with this purchase
Check store stock overlay
Please use this overlay to check for product availability
The PROluxe 4-in-1 Adjustable Waver gives you the freedom to create 4 different on trend wavy styles. The easy to use adjustable dial effortlessly changes the barrel depth so you can switch up your look, while the intelligent OPTIheat technology provides heat where it matters for 24 hour lasting styles* - non-stop style, for a non-stop you.
How to use
- Before use, ensure the hair is clean, dry and tangle-free.
- For extra protection use a heat protection spray.
- Section the hair prior to styling. Style the lower layers first. Selecting the style Use the adjustable barrel dial to set the wave style: 1. Pull the dial outwards (fig. A) 2. While holding the dial out, rotate it clockwise to lower, or counter clockwise to raise the adjustable barrel (fig. B). The dial moves one half turn (180º) between each setting. Note that if the barrel is at it’s lowest position (style 1), you won’t be able to turn the dial clockwise. 3. Once the desired setting is selected, release the dial and it will return to its rest position (fig. C).
- Adjust the barrel position and choose from multiple styles.
Hazards and Cautions
- This appliance can be used by children aged from 8 years and above and persons with reduced physical, sensory or mental capabilities or lack of experience and knowledge if they have been supervised/instructed and understand the hazards involved. Children shall not play with the appliance. Cleaning and user maintenance shall not be done by children unless they are older than 8 and supervised. Keep the appliance and cable out of reach of children under 8 years. L Do not use this appliance near bathtubs, showers, basins or other vessels containing water.
- When the appliance is used in a bathroom, unplug it after use since the proximity of water presents a hazard even when the applaince is switched off.
- For additional protection, the installation of a residual current device (RCD) having a rated residual operating current not exceeding 30 mA is advisable in the electrical circuit supplying the bathroom*. * Currently, the fitting in a bathroom of an electrical socket suitable or capable of operating the appliance is not permitted in the UK (see BS7671).
- Burn hazard. Keep the appliance out of reach from young children, particularly during use and while cooling down.
- Never leave the appliance unattended when it is connected to the power supply.
- Always place the appliance with its stand, if any, on a heat-resistant, stable flat surface.
- If the supply cord of this unit becomes damaged, discontinue use immediately and return the appliance to your nearest authorised Remington® service dealer for repair or replacement in order to avoid a hazard.
- Do not allow any part of the appliance touch the face, neck or scalp.
- Keep the power plug and cord away from heated surfaces.
- Do not use attachments other than those we supply.
- Do not use the appliance if it is damaged or malfunctions.
- Do not twist or kink the cable, or wrap it round the appliance. Check the cord regularly for any sign damage.
- This appliance is not intended for commercial or salon use.