Elastoplast Antiseptic Wound Cleansing Spray, 100ml
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 12 points with this purchase
Check store stock overlay
Please use this overlay to check for product availability
Elastoplast Wound Spray
For antiseptic cleansing of acute wounds, such as cuts, abrasions, open blisters, first-degree and minor second-degree burns. Can also be used for chronic wounds and postoperative wound care as per your doctor's instruction.
- For fast and pain-free wound cleansing.
- Protects from infections.
- Skin-friendly, non-sting, colourless spray
Children and sensitive skin.
How to use
Elastoplast recommends the following routine for optimal wound healing:
1. Cleansed wound is the first step to optimal wound healing. Cleanse your wound fast and pain-free with the Elastoplast Wound Spray for protection from infection.
2. For protection from dirt and bacteria, cover your wound with an Elastoplast plaster or wound dressing.
3. For faster healing and lower risk of scarring, apply Elastoplast Wound Healing Ointment regularly until the wound has visibly healed.
1. Stop the bleeding.
2. Spray from a distance of about 10cm onto the entire wound area to remove dirt and visible particles.
3. Repeat if necessary.
4. Gently dry the wound and surrounding skin.
Hazards and Cautions
- For large wounds with signs of infection consult a doctor immediately.
- For serious burns consult a doctor immediately.
- For external use only.
- If redness, swelling or pain develops, the condition gets worse or the wound healing process does not start within several days, a doctor should be consulted immediately.
- Pregnant or breastfeeding women and children under 2 years should consult a doctor before use.
- in conjunction with other topical preparations.
- in combination with anionic surfactants, soap, oils, gels, etc.
- if you are allergic to any of the ingredients.
- in ears and on eyes.
- for longer than a 30 day period.
- do not swallow.
If you suffer side effects, consult your doctor, pharmacist or the manufacturer.
Keep the instructions as long as you are using the product.
If damaged do not use.
Expiry date and lot number are printed on the bottom of the spray.
Only use until expiry date.
Use within 6 months after opening.
Keep out of the reach of children.
0.1% Decyl Glucoside Tenside and 0.04% Polihexanide (PHMB) in Ringer's solution.