EGO Vitality Smoothing Hot Air Brush
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 136 points with this purchase
Check store stock overlay
Please use this overlay to check for product availability
Shape, smooth and add volume for a beautiful sleek look. The Ego Vitality 300W-500W Hot Air Brush includes 3 brush attachments, to smooth hair, add volume and movement and enhance shine.
Combining tourmaline-ceramic technology with controlled, effective styling to create glamorous hair that’s full of lustre and vitality.
- 300W-500W for a choice of cooler, more gentle or hotter, faster drying
- Super-ionic technology to smooth hair for an ultra-shiny, frizz-free finish
- Tourmaline Ceramic with ionic conditioning for super smoothing results
- Cool setting for a longer lasting effect
- 38mm thermal brush to add volume, body and movement
- 20mm soft brush to smooth hair and add lift
- Vented smoothing brush with effortlessly detangle and leave hair beautifully sleek
- 2.5m swivel cord for added convenience
- 3 year guarantee
How to use
- Blow dry hair using a hair dryer until it is around 80% dry.
- Attach a brush head to the airbrush handle. Turn the collar on the handle marked ‘Lock Unlock’ as far as possible clockwise. Line up the triangle on the brush head with ‘Unlock’ and the brush head should slot easily into place. Turn the collar anti-clockwise until ‘Lock’ lines up with the triangle on the brush head. To remove a brush head turn the collar until ‘Unlock’ lines up with the triangle on the brush head and pull the brush away.
- Use the 38mm brush on bobs and longer length hair to add volume, body and movement. Use the 20mm brush for adding lift at the roots, creating more defined shape and for shorter hair lengths. Use the vent brush to effortlessly detangle and leave hair beautifully sleek.
- Select the setting that suits you. We recommend trying the lower heat setting first and increase to the higher setting if comfortable.
- Select setting ‘I’ for a lower heat – this is a more comfortable setting on regrowing or thinning hair.
- Select setting ‘II’ for the higher heat. This is highly efficient for initial faster drying or for thicker hair that feels comfortable with higher heat.
- Select the cool setting for the lowest temperature and to set your hair style for longer lasting results.
- To create volume at the roots, take a section of hair and use the brush to lift the hair at the roots, moving the brush slowly down through the hair.
- To build body and add shape, wind the brush up the hair section, then hold close to the scalp if comfortable so the warm air penetrates the hair, then unwind the brush from the hair. To create movement at the ends of the hair, use the brush to curl hair inwards or outwards.
- Repeat as necessary on all sections of the hair.
- Switch the styler off by switching the slide switch to the ‘0’ position.
- Unplug and allow to cool before storing away.
Hazards and Cautions
This appliance must not be used in the bathroom. Do not use this appliance near water contained in basins, bathtubs or immerse the appliance into water or other liquids.
Never look directly into the barrel of the airbrush when it is switched on. Do not use the appliance if the lead is damaged.
IMPORTANT! Only use the hairdryer with the concentrator nozzle on the lowest heat / speed settings.
What's in the box:
- Vented smoothing brush attachment
- 38mm thermal brush attachment
- 20mm soft bristle brush attachment
- Instruction booklet