Early Learning Centre Wooden Medical Set
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Stock coming soon
This product is temporarily unavailable online. Use ‘Find in store’ below to see if it’s in stock near you.
Collect 40 points with this purchase Save £8.00 with Price Advantage
Check store stock overlay
Please use this overlay to check for product availability
Children can pretend to be a doctor or a nurse with the Early Learning Centre My Little Medical Case.
Perfect for budding physicians, this colourful wooden set comes with all the accessories your little one needs to give their patients a check-up. Ouch! That bump looks like it might need a bandage.
They can look after their toys and teddies by giving them their medicine and checking their blood pressure. Their heartbeat sounds good, so they can just check their temperature. They're all better now!
This wooden vet set allows children to explore their imagination and enjoy on-the-go pretend play.
- Set of wooden medical accessories in a handy carry bag
- Set contains: 1x medical bag, 1x stethoscope, 1x syringe, 1x reflex hammer, 1x otoscope, 1x medicine bottle, 1x thermometer, 1x bandage, 1x blood pressure monitor and 1x pair of scissors.
- FSC-certified - crafted from sustainable wood
- Perfect for gifting
- Great for forming nurturing skills
- Encourages imaginative, pretend play
- Product dimensions: 18cm (H) x 20cm (W) x 10cm (D)
3 years +
How to use
Wipe clean after use
Hazards and Cautions
WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD - Small parts. Not for children under 3 years.