EarHub Soft Silicone Earplugs with Aloe Vera 6s
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 28 points with this purchase
Check store stock overlay
Please use this overlay to check for product availability
Reusable - Mouldable - Carry Case
EarHub silicone earplugs are designed to reduce harmful or irritating noise by 27 decibels (SNR 27dB). Our earplug formula contains aloe vera which inhibits the growth of certain bacteria and is gentle and soothing on skin. Silicone earplugs are washable and reusable. Re-mould for a perfect, comfortable fit. Ideal to protect your ears from water while in the shower, swimming or for water sports.
How to use
1. With clean, dry hands, warm the silicone earplug in your hands and mould to the shape of your ear, taking care to avoid the earplug being torn,
2. Place the earplug over the ear, pressing gently to cover the opening. The ear should be clean and dry and hair kept well away from the earplug.
3. The earplug should cover the opening only and not be pushed into the ear canal as it can be difficult to remove should this happen.
Sound attenuation data on inside of pack.
Hazards and Cautions
If the instructions given are not followed or the product is not used correctly, the protection offered could be severely impaired and result in permanent hearing damage.
- Use the whole earplug. Do not break or cut the earplug into smaller pieces.
- Earplugs should be checked before use for dirt to damage and stored safely in the plastic carry case between uses.
- The earplug may be adversely affected by certain chemical substances, including hand creams and lotions.
- EarHub silicone earplugs are designed to sit in the ear covering only, do not push the earplug into the ear canal. If any part of the earplug separates during use into the ear canal, don't attempt to retrieve it as this could push the piece further in. Seek medical assistance for advice.
- Do not use for scuba diving or swimming at depths of more than 3 metres (10 feet)
Always be sure that these earplugs are:
- Suitable for application
- Fitted properly on the ears as per detailed instruction
- Worn at all times during exposure to noise
Keep away from infants and small children. This product is non-toxic, but may interfere with breathing if caught in the windpipe. Do not swallow.
Manufacturer's address: VH2 Ltd, Dyrham Lodge, 16 Clifton Park, Bristol, BS8 3BY, UK