EarHub Soft Foam Earplugs 10 Pairs
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
You cannot add this item to the customer's basket
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 16 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase
Comfortable - Secure Fit - Latex Free
EarHub premium soft foam earplugs are designed to reduce harmful or irritating noise by 33 decibels (SNR 33dB). Brightly coloured and t-shaped for easy insertion and a secure fit. EarHub foam earplugs can help protect your hearing whether at work, at loud events or for a peaceful night's sleep.
How to use
1. With clean hands, free from hand creams or lotions, slowly roll down and squeeze the earplug between your fingers until it is compressed.
2. Insert the compressed earplug slowly into the ear canal. This is easier if the ear is gently pulled upwards and outwards. Keep the earplug in place until it has expanded back to fill the ear canal.
3. Refit the earplug if it becomes dislodges through movement. Before each fitting, the earplugs should be inspected. Do not use dirty or damaged earplugs.
Sound attenuation data on inside of pack.
Hazards and Cautions
This product is intended as a disposable earplug and should be stored in its original packaging and disposed of after use. Do not wash or re-use these earplugs. These earplugs may be adversely affected by certain chemical substances, including hand creams and lotions.
Keep out of reach of children.
Always be sure these earplugs are:
- Suitable for application
- Fitted properly in the ear
- Worn at all times during exposure to noise
- Replaced and disposed of after a single use
As with any hearing protection, if the instructions given are not followed or the product is not used correctly, the protection offered by the earplugs could be severely impaired and result in permanent hearing damage. If in doubt about how to use this product, ask for advice from your pharmacist.
Keep away from infants and small children. This product in non-toxic but may interfere with breathing if caught in the windpipe. Do not swallow.
Made in Taiwan.