Duracell Optimum AA batteries 12s
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 39 points with this purchase
Check store stock overlay
Please use this overlay to check for product availability
Try our next generation of power. Upgrade your devices with the new Duracell Optimum – our best performing AA alkaline battery.
Duracell’s most groundbreaking innovation yet, the all new Duracell Optimum alkaline battery has a new cathode system that can deliver up to 200% Extra Life in some devices, or Extra Power in other devices*.
- Extra Life – Duracell Optimum lasts longer than previous Duracell Alkaline in a range of mid to high drain devices, such as cameras and game controllers**.
- Extra Power – In other devices Duracell Optimum delivers more power than other Duracell Alkaline batteries to make them work better, such as motorized toys and DIY devices***.
- Optimum Storage – new and innovative ‘book’ style pack has a door and an organiser tray inside keeps new batteries in place and allows secure storage of used ones for recycling.
- The packaging is 100% recyclable and 0% plastic.
- Optimum batteries are available in size AA and AAA.
*Delivers extra life in AA-size batteries compared to the Minimum Average Duration of the 2015 IEC Digital Camera test OR extra power in a wide range of devices vs. next best Duracell alkaline AA. Results may vary by device or usage pattern (www.iec.ch). For more info: www.duracell.co.uk
**Delivers extra Life in a wide range of devices vs. next best Duracell alkaline AA. For more info: www.duracell.co.uk
***Delivers extra power in a wide range of devices vs. next best Duracell alkaline AA. For more info: www.duracell.co.uk
Hazards and Cautions
Batteries may explode or leak, and cause burn injury, if recharged, disposed of in fire, mixed with a different battery type, inserted backwards or disassembled.
Replace all used batteries at the same time.
Do not carry batteries loose in your pocket or purse.
Do not remove the battery label.
Keep small batteries away from children. If swallowed, consult a physician at once.
Do not disassemble, recharge or dispose of in fire. Do not mix used and new batteries, different brands or types. Keep away from children. Do not swallow. If swallowed, seek medical advice at once.