DulcoEase 100 mg Capsules - 60 Soft Gel Capsules
See details below, always read the label
Suitable for: Adults and children over 12 years
Active ingredient: Docusate sodium
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
You cannot add this item to the customer's basket
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Check store stock overlay
Please use this overlay to check for product availability
Collect 36 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase
Please note that you must be in to sign for this delivery.
DulcoEase stool softener provides relief when bowel movement is painful or difficult. It can be used when you have constipation, piles or anal fissure. It works by helping hard, dry stools soak up natural fluids.
For oral administration.
Adults and children over 12 years
You must be at least 16 years old to purchase this product
How to use
Please read the enclosed leaflet carefully before use.
Patient Information Leaflets are updated periodically by the manufacturer.
- Swallow each capsule whole with water
- Adults and children over 12 years: Start with 1 capsule 3 times a day
- Then take more (1 capsule, up to 5 times a day) or less if you need to
- You should feel more comfortable within 1-2 days
- Do not give to children under 12 years
Hazards and Cautions
Caution: Talk to your pharamcist or doctor if you need to take laxatives every day, or if you have stomach pain which does not go away. Do not take if you have an intestinal obstruction, stomach pains, feel sick or have been sick in the last 24 hours.
Keep all medicines out of the sight and reach of children
Do not store above 25°C. Store in the original package in order to protect from moisture.
This is a medicine;
- If laxatives are required daily or if you have persistent abdominal pain or change of bowel habits consult your doctor. Consult your doctor or pharmacist if you have an underlying medical condition are taking any other medication or complementary therapy or if symptoms persist
- Seek advice before using if you are planning to become pregnant, breastfeeding or suffer from allergies
Active Ingredient: Each capsule contains 100 mg docusate sodium
Also contains: macrogol 400, propylene glycol, gelatin, glycerol, sorbitol (E420), titanium dioxide (E171), water, sunset yellow (E110), quinoline yellow (E104).