Dove DermaSpa Summer Revived Shimmer Medium to Dark 200ml
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 12 points with this purchase
Check store stock overlay
Please use this overlay to check for product availability
- Dove DermaSpa Summer Revived Medium-Dark Gradual Self-Tan Face Cream provides a natural, streak-free glow over time, enhancing your skin's natural colour
- Face cream moisturises to the deeper layers of the skin whilst preventing moisture loss from the surface
- Sunless tanning with Cell Moisturisers comprise of key moisturising actives compressed from natural seed oils and combined with natural tanners
- A gradual tan moisturiser that enhances skin's natural colour, developing over time
- Treat yourself to a sensuous, spa-like experience with Dove's gradual self-tanning moisturiser, which is suitable for sensitive skin
- Dermatologically tested and suitable for facial use
How to use
Apply evenly over clean, dry skin, and then wash hands thoroughly. Always use a separate sunscreen product if spending time in the sun.
Hazards and Cautions
For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes.
Aqua, Glycerin, Dihydroxyacetone, Isopropyl Palmitate, Stearic Acid, Dimethicone, Glycol Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Glyceryl Stearate, Caprylyl Glycol, Sodium Hydroxypropyl Starch Phosphate, Phenoxyethanol, Isohexadecane, Parfum, Cetyl Alcohol, Citric Acid, Polysorbate 60, Dimethiconol, Disodium EDTA, Stearamide AMP, Sorbitan Isostearate, Caramel, Maltodextrin, Hydroxystearic Acid, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Benzyl Alcohol, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Citronellol, Coumarin, Geraniol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Linalool, CI 47005, CI 16255