Doddl Baby Cutlery Set & Travel Case - Aqua
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 44 points with this purchase
Check store stock overlay
Please use this overlay to check for product availability
A baby spoon and fork designed to give to babies when they are first weaning so they can start exploring cutlery alongside learning to try new tastes and textures. Doddl baby cutlery will help them to start developing some control and coordination with cutlery , getting them ready to progress to the doddl children's cutlery.
How to use
Wash cutlery before use. Start with the spoon, then introduce the fork alongside the spoon. Introduce the cutlery alongside the food during every mealtime, whether placed directly on the highchair or on their plate/bowl
Hazards and Cautions
- Wash before use
- Dishwasher safe
- Not suitable for microwave, oven, steriliser or grill
- Do not leave in direct sunlight or near a heat source
- Certain foods may cause staining
- Do not wash with coorsive liquids
- Always use with adult supervision and keep out of reach when not in use
- Designed in the UK, Manufactured in China
- ABS handle and utensil end with TPE soft touch areas