DIOR BACKSTAGE CONTOUR PALETTE AND HIGHLIGHT
Save up to 15 percent on selected premium beauty
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Stock coming soon
This product is temporarily unavailable online. Our stores will remain open for everything you need, use 'Find in store' below to see if it's in stock near you.
Collect 128 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase
WHAT IT IS?
Discover the sculpting and highlighting shades within the buildable Face Contour Palette by Dior.
WHAT IT DOES?
1. Product category
The Dior Backstage Contour Palette is the Dior makeup artists' secret weapon to effortlessly sculpt and define the face with professional customised intensity.
Inspired by the backstage energy at the runway shows, the Dior Backstage Contour Palette offers shades that suit all skin tones in buildable matte and iridescent textures. An essential for professional makeup artists.
2. Benefits and makeup results
Richly pigmented, Dior Backstage formulas are perfectly buildable; depending on the desired intensity, initially neutral colours may be made bold and intense. The Dior Backstage Contour Palette is designed to be long-wearing for a second-skin finish.
3. Texture, ingredients and formula
The Dior Backstage Contour Palette contains:
• Two beige and bronze highlighting powders with supremely easy-to-blend textures and highly concentrated shimmery pigments for a seamlessly natural and luminous effect.
• Two ultra-fine matte sculpting powders that sculpt the shape of the face without leaving any harsh lines.
4. Shades and finish
With the Dior Backstage Contour Palette, you may choose one of the two light-capturing hues according to your skin tone. Then apply one of the two darker matte shades to sculpt the contours of the face.
So finely milled, the textures blend into the skin without leaving any harsh lines.
Apply with fingers or a brush. Can be used alone or blended together.
HOW TO USE?
1. Using contour brush N°15, apply the matte powder in the shape of a 3, beginning at the temple, sweeping down to the cheekbone and finishing along the jawbone, to redefine the facial features.
2. Using kabuki brush N°17, dot the highlighter onto the cheekbones, the bridge of the nose, the cupid's bow and the chin to reveal hints of light.