See details below, always read the label
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Age restricted product
You must be at least 18 years old to purchase this product. By adding this item to your basket you confirm you are 18 years or over.
Collect 24 points with this purchase
This Medicine is sold by BOOTS UK LIMITED at the professional discretion of a Boots pharmacist.
Please note that you must be in to sign for this delivery.
We need to ensure that this medicine is suitable for the person it is intended for. Therefore a Boots pharmacist may be required to contact you by phone to find out some additional information. If they are unable to speak to you when required your order may be delayed or the pharmacy medicine part of your order cancelled.
Please ensure your contact details are correct before ordering this medicine.
For relief from pain, soreness or discomfort in the mouth or throat.
Adults, the elderly and children
You must be at least 16 years old to purchase this product.
How to use
Instructions for use
Spray directly onto the affected area of the mouth or throat as follows:
- Adults: 4-8 puffs, 1 1/2 - 3 hourly.
- Children (aged 6-12): 4 puffs, 1 1/2 - 3 hourly.
- Children under 6: 1 puff for each 4 kg of body weight, up to a maxiumum of 4 puffs, 1 1/2 - 3 hourly.
- After use, the nozzle should be wiped with a tissue to prevent blockage.
Hazards and Cautions
Avoid contact with the eyes.
Keep all medicines out of the sight and reach of children.
Always keep the bottle upright during use and when stored.
Do not store above 30°C, do not refrigerate or freeze.
This is a medicine;
- Consult your doctor or pharmacist if you have an underlying medical condition, are taking any other medication or complementary therapy, or if symptoms persist
- Seek advice before using if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant, breastfeeding or suffer from allergies
Active ingredients: Benzydamine hydrochloride 0.15% w/v.
Also contains: ethanol 8.1% w/v FU, glycerol Ph Eur, methyl parahydroxybenzoate Ph Eur, mouthwash flavour, saccharin FU, sodium hydrogen carbonate Ph Eur, polysorbate 20 Ph Eur, purified water Ph Eur.
Each puff (175 microlitres) contains 262.5 micrograms of benzydamine hydrochloride (0.15% w/v)