Dettol Lavendar and Orange Disinfectant Liquid 250ml
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 8 points with this purchase
Check store stock overlay
Please use this overlay to check for product availability
Effective against germs that can cause illnesses
Kills 99.9% of bacteria*
* Use disinfectants safely. Always read the label.
Where to Use:
- Drains / Toilet seats and handles
- Toilet bowls and brushes / Bins
- Floors / Work Surfaces / Sinks / Taps
- Dish cloths / Non porous chopping boards / Non porous High chairs
- Pottles / Changing mats / Laundry
- Hard surface pet areas
How to use
Neat/Undiluted: Use undiluted on bins, drains, plug holes, toilets bowls, and to wipe toilet seats/handles. Diluted: General surface disinfection including food contact surfaces: 83 ml to 1 litre of water for hard surfaces and dish cloths (soak overnight). For hard surfaces (food contact and pet areas) always read the precautions below before use. General laundry disinfection: add 160 ml to the rinse cycle of your wash.
Hazards and Cautions
DETTOL Disinfectant Liquid Lavender & Orange Oil: Causes serious eye damage. Contains Benzalkonium Chloride. Causes skin irritation. Harmful to aquatic life with long lasting effects. If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand. Keep out of reach of children. IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of soap and water. If skin irritation occurs: Get medical advice/ attention. IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. Immediately call a doctor. Dispose of contents/container according to local regulation.
- Always test on an inconspicuous area before use.
- Hard surface pet areas: Never use directly on pets. Always rinse and allow surface to dry before reintroducing pet.
- Food contact surfaces such as non porous chopping boards, non porous high chairs, and sinks: Rinse with water after use on surfaces in contact with food and allow surface to dry.
Per 100g Liquid, contains 2.4g Benzalkonium Chloride Contains <5% EDTA, Salts, Disinfectant, Perfume, Citronellol, Hexyl Cinnamyl Aldehyde, Linalool