Dermalex Rosacea Treatment - 30g pack
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 57 points with this purchase
Check store stock overlay
Please use this overlay to check for product availability
Dermalex Rosacea Treatment is a skin-friendly cream that reduces the visibility of rosacea and couperose symptoms. It also helps to restore your skin’s natural protective barrier.
In a clinical test, 100% of the patients judged the tolerability of our product as good or excellent. While skin-friendly, Dermalex Rosacea Treatment also proved to be very effective. Almost all test persons noticed an improvement in their symptoms, with a substantial reduction of redness in 95% of cases .
- 95% noticed reduced redness* 
- Contains no antibiotics or steroids
- Suitable for long-term use 
- Clinically proven efficacy 
- This product is a medical device
How it Works
Dermalex Rosacea Treatment reduces the visibility of rosacea with its special triple action. The exclusive Tri-Solve® complex protects the skin against external triggers with an invisible film containing UV filters:
- Reduces the visibility of the symptoms, while moisturizing the skin and reducing the redness
- Replenishes the ceramides to help the skin rebuild its own protection mechanism
How to Use
- You can use Dermalex Rosacea over long periods of time , as it contains no steroids or antibiotics. Dermalex has no known side-effects.
- Gently clean your face with lukewarm water. Apply the cream twice a day, in the morning and in the evening, on the affected area (excluding the eye contour). Dermalex can be used as often as needed and is suitable for long term-use.
- You can apply make-up 15 minutes after applying the treatment. Be careful to use a gentle make-up remover (without alcohol, for example), to avoid triggering a flare-up.
- Dermalex Rosacea Treatment is an effective stand-alone treatment. If you want to use other products at the same time, we advise you to consult your doctor or pharmacist.
Cautions and Warnings
- For external use only
- Do not use on open wounds
- Keep out of reach and sight of children
- Stop usage in case of long-lasting irritation or allergic reactions
- Never apply Dermalex Rosacea cream on cracked or injured skin
- Avoid contact with eyes and genitals. In case of contact, rinse thoroughly with lukewarm water.
- Do not use after the expiry date orinted on the packaging and on the tube.
- Store at room temperature (15-25°C)
- Do not store Dermalex Rosacea cream near a source of heat or direct sunlight.
- Please read the full instruction for use before using the product.
Adults and children aged 14 years and over
How to use
Use lukewarm water to clean the affected area before applying a thin layer of cream to the skin twice daily, in the mornings and evenings. Do not apply to the area around the eyes. You can apply make-up afterwards. The cream is suitable for long-term use if symptoms persist.
Hazards and Cautions
For external use only. Do not use on open wounds. Keep out of the reach of children. Discontinue using in the unlikely event of an allergic skin reaction.
Store at room temperature (below 25°C).
Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Bisabolol, Esculin, Triticum Vulgare Germ Extract, Echinacea Angustifolia Extract, Boswellia Serrate Extract, Zanthoxylum Bungeanum Fruit Extract, Cl 42051, Cl 19140