Dermalex Repair and Restore Ultra Hydrating Moisturiser - 200g Pack
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 42 points with this purchase
Check store stock overlay
Please use this overlay to check for product availability
A breakthrough skin strengthening cream recommended by Nordic Dermatologists for dry to atopic skin. Hydrates and strengthens the skin so well, it even prevents the relapse of eczema.
- Proven to intensely hydrate and strengthen the skin barrier
- Supported by 20 years of research and over 20 scientific publications
- Soothes and softens the skin
- Protects the skin to help prevent future dryness
- Hydrates and strengthens so well it even helps to prevent the relapse of eczema
- Fragrance free
- This product is a medical device
How it Works
Beneath the surface of the skin, the water levels are low and moisture is escaping through the cracks in the surface of the skin. When the cream is applied ingredients within the Repair + Restore cream increase the water content in the top few layers of the skin. This hydrates the skin and locks in the moisture. It creates a barrier to stop anything external from coming in and causing damage. This leaves the skin surface feeling smooth and soft.
How to Use
- Apply the cream twice a day, ensuring the skin is clean first – being careful not to use it on any open wounds.
- To prevent flare-ups, use during symptom-free periods
- Always re-apply after showering or bathing,
Cautions and Warnings
- For external use only on intact skin
- For single patient use
- Always wash your hands before use
- Avoid application on open wounds, intimate area, inside the mouth or into eyes, nose or ears
- Do not use in case of known allergies to any of the ingredients
- In the unlikely event of any adverse skin reaction or allergy, discontinue use
- Keep out of reach and sight of children
- Do not expose the product to a heating source, extreme cold or direct sunlight
- Use before expiration date indicated on the packaging
- In case the side effects persist or worsen, if you notice any side effects not listed in the leaflet/on the packaging, or if the product does not achieve the desired effect, please contact your healthcare professional
- As a possible side effect, a slight stinging sensation might be noticeable during the first few applications, which is normal and transient
- Please consult your healthcare professional in the following cases:
- If the product will be used in combination with other treatments
- Severe, hyper-acute symptoms of eczema
- In case of discomfort or adverse skin reaction
- Pregnancy or breastfeeding
- Symptoms don’t improve after 4 weeks of treatment
- Avoid contact with eyes. In case of contact, rinse thoroughly with water.
How to use
Wash your hands and clean the skin before applying the cream to affected areas twice daily. To prevent flare-ups, use during symptom-free days. Always re-apply following showers or baths. Suitable for daily long-term use.
Hazards and Cautions
A slight stinging sensation may be experienced during the first few applications. This is normal and should not last. For external use only on intact skin. Avoid applying to open wounds, intimate areas, inside the mouth or near the eyes, nose or ears. Do not use if you are allergic to any of the ingredients. Discontinue use in the unlikely event you experience an allergic skin reaction. Keep out of reach and sight of children.
Do not expose product to a heat source, extreme cold or direct sunlight. Do not store above 25ºC or below 15ºC. Use within 12 months of opening.
Aqua, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Canola Oil, Urea, Propylene Glycol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Paraffin, Sodium Lactate, Polysorbate 60, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Glyceryl Acrylate/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Carbomer, Lactic Acid, Critric Acid, Ethylparaben, Methylparaben.