Dermalex Acne Skin Treatment Cream - 30g Pack
Buy 1 get 2nd 1/2 price on selected Health and Wellness
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
You cannot add this item to the customer's basket
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 54 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase
Dermalex Acne offers an effective OTC treatment for mild to moderate acne such as red and painful papules, pustules, whiteheads and blackheads.
- Treats and reduces acne symptoms by addressing some of the underlying causes
- Treats acne symptoms without drying out the skin
- Won’t make skin overly sensitive in the sun and does not stain clothing
- Non-comedogenic and suitable for sensitive skin
How to Use
- Gently clean your face with water and a cleanser for acne-prone skin before treatment.
- Apply the treatment cream twice a day on the entire face (excluding the eye contour area), in the morning and in the evening. After 15 minutes, feel free to apply a moisturiser or make-up if desired.
- Please consult your health care professional if symptoms don’t improve after 4 weeks of treatment. Avoid contact with eyes. In case of contact, rinse thoroughly with water.
- Please read the full instruction for use before using the product.
How to use
First, gently clean your face with water and mild soap. Then apply a thin layer of the cream to the entire face (avoiding the area around the eyes). Do this twice a day, in the mornings and evenings. No rinsing is required. Leave it for at least 15 minutes before applying make-up and/or moisturisers if desired. Suitable for long-term use if symptoms persist.
Hazards and Cautions
For external use only. Do not use on open wounds. Keep out of the reach of children. In the unlikely event of an adverse skin reaction, discontinue use. If symptoms persist, consult your doctor or pharmacist.
Squalane, Triethylhexanoin, Potassium Palmitoyl Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Glyceril Stearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Behenyl Alcohol, Polyglyceryl-10 Pentastearate, Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate, PPG-12/SMDI Copolymer, Butylene Glycol, Escin, Lecithin, ß-Sitosterol, Phenethyl, Alcohol, Caprylyl Glycol, Krameria Triandra Extract, Xanthan Gum, Lauric Acid, Disodium EDTA, Galactaric Acid, CI 42090, CI 19140, Linalyl Acetate, Isopropyl Myristate, Water.