Dentek Earth Friendly Birch IDB ISO1 6s
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 12 points with this purchase
Check store stock overlay
Please use this overlay to check for product availability
Our most eco-friendly product ever, the DenTek Earth Friendly Sustainable Birch Wood is a reusable interdental brush with handles made from recyclable, sustainable birch wood known for its superior environmental credentials.
Same great DenTek quality but kinder to the planet with thin bristles effective at removing food and plaque and that won’t separate from the handles!
These eco-friendly interdental brushes feature tapered and narrow bristles to help you clean in the tightest of gaps between your teeth and braces. These interdental ISO1/0.45mm sized brushes help remove food and plaque between teeth whilst supporting gum health.
• Thin brush great for tight spaces and effectively removing food and plaque
• Comfort wire designed to be easy on teeth and gums and bends for hard-to-reach areas of your mouth
• Durable brush is great for braces, implants, bridges, crowns and other appliances
• Assists in preventing cavities and gum disease, as well as fighting causes of bad breath
• Includes 1x plant-based sugar cane resin cap to keep brush clean between uses
• Vegan Friendly
• FSC certified
• Eco-friendly packaging made from recycled content
Interdental brushes remove more plaque than toothbrushing alone and dentists recommend daily interdental cleaning. Cleaning interdentally between your teeth will help you to reach the surfaces of your teeth a toothbrush cannot reach and remove plaque, a leading cause of tooth decay.
Suitable for all ages - Children require adult supervision
How to use
1. Insert tapered brush between teeth, interdental spaces, or dental appliances. 2. Use a gentle back-and-forth motion to remove plaque and food particles.
County of Origin - India DenTek Oral Care Limited, Clock House Court, 5-7 London Road, St Albans AL1 1LA