Deep Heat Pain Relief Spray 150ml
See details below, always read the label
Suitable for: Adults and children over 5 years only
Active ingredients: 2-Hydroxyethyl Salicylate 5.0% w/w
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
You cannot add this item to the customer's basket
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 16 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase
Effective relief from rheumatic pain, muscular aches and strains.
Deep Heat Pain Relief Spray is a pain relieving, warming spray. It is recommended for the relief of pain in muscles, tendons, joints or bones, lower back and thigh pain, sprains or strains. It can be used before and after exercise.
Adults and children over 5 years only.
You must be at least 16 years old to purchase this product.
How to use
Please Read the enclosed leaflet carefully before use
Use only on your skin.
Adults and children over 5 years: Always try on a small area first and use sparingly. Shake can well before use. Hold the nozzle not less than 15cm (6") from the site of pain and spray in 2-3 short bursts. Massage is not required. Protect the face when spraying around the neck/shoulders.
Repeat up to 3 times per day.
Wash your hands after use.
Do not inhale.
Hazards and Cautions
Before you use this product:
Do not use:
- If you are allergic to any of the ingredients
- If you are allergic to pain relievers such as aspirin, ibuprofen or other anti-inflammatories
- On children under 5 years old
- On broken skin, your eyes or other sensitive areas of skin
- if you are Pregnant Breast feeding
- taking medicines that thin the blood, prevents clots (e.g. aspirin) or any other prescribed medicines.
- excessive irritation, allergic reaction or other unwanted effects occur.
If you get any side effects talk to your doctor. You can also report side effects at www.mhra.gov.uk/yellowcard.
If symptoms persist consult your doctor.
Store below 25°C.
Do not use after the 'Use by' date shown on the bottom of the can.
Ask your pharmacist how to dispose of medicines no longer required.
Warning: Danger. Pressurised container. Do not pierce or burn even after use. Protect from sunlight. Do not expose to temperatures exceeding 50°C/122°F.
Keep away from heat/sparks/open flames/hot surfaces - No smoking. Do not spray on an open flame or other ignition source.
Keep out of the sight and reach of children.
- This is a medicine; Consult your doctor or pharmacist if you have an underlying medical condition, are taking any other medication or complementary therapy, or if symptoms persist.
- Seek advice if you suffer from allergies.
- Keep all medicines out of the reach of children.
Methyl nicotinate 1.6% w/w, 2-Hydroxyethyl salicylate 5.0% w/w, Methyl salicylate 1.0% w/w, Ethyl salicylate 5.0% w/w
Active Ingredients: Methyl nicotinate 1.6% w/w, 2-Hydroxyethyl salicylate 5.0% w/w, Methyl salicylate 1.0% w/w, Ethyl salicylate 5.0% w/w
Also contains: Propan-2-Ol, Butane