Cybex Pallas S-Fix 1/2/3 Car Seat - Soho Grey
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 932 points with this purchase
Check store stock overlay
Please use this overlay to check for product availability
- One-hand recline function: Makes it easy for parents to adjust the Pallas S-Fix to a sleeping position while keeping one hand free (Gr 1)
- 2-in-1 Seat: Adjusts to the growth of your child and can be used from 9 months up to 12 years
- ISOFIX Connect: For extra stability and safety. Can also be used in vehicles without ISOFIX
- Energy-absorbing shell: Absorbs the forces of an impact and protectively covers the child
- Integrated ventilation system: Provides a comfortable seat temperature for your child even on hot days
- 12-position height-adjustable headrest: Allows the seat to grow with the child and offers extremely long usability. The head protectors grow with the personal space requirements of the child
- Extra wide and deep seat cushion: Ensures a comfortable ride for your child throughout the years
- HEIGHT - From approx. 76 up to 150 cm
- WEIGHT - 9 - 36 kg
- AGE - From approx. 9 months up to 12 years
- Adjustable impact shield: Reduces the risk of serious neck injuries without confining the child and has a an excellent overall crash performance. The one-hand adjustment ensures ease of use for the parent (Gr 1).
- Patented reclining headrest: Prevents the child’s head from tipping forward while sleeping. It ensures that the child’s head remains in the safety zone at all times, which is especially important in the event of a side-impact collision.
- Integrated L.S.P. System: Offers increased safety during a side-impact collision. It reduces the forces of an impact in the event of a side-impact collision by approximately 25% when compared to the same car seat without L.S.P. extended.