Cura-Heat Direct to Skin Neck & Shoulder Pain Relief - 3 Heat Patches
Save 20 percent on selected Cura-Heat
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
You cannot add this item to the customer's basket
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 16 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase
Cura-Heat Neck & Shoulder Pain Relief - 3 Heat Patches
Up to 16hrs
Comforting Pain Relief
- Penetrating Heat Action*
- Thin and Discreet
Direct to Skin
*Cura-Heat's penetrating heat action lasts for 8 hours and once removed the pain relief can continue for a further 8 hours, resulting in up to 16 hours pain relief. Cura-Heat Direct to Skin Neck & Shoulder Pain can be applied directly to the skin for those who prefer direct skin application heat therapy. Simply open the sachet and apply directly to the skin over the painful area where the heat radiates through to the source of pain - Cura-Heat Direct to Skin Neck and Shoulder Pain provides a convenient way to manage your neck and shoulder pain.
Adults and children 13 years and older.
How to use
- Open the sachet by hand (do not cut with scissors) and remove the heat patch.
- Ensure the skin is dry and clean over the place of application. Peel away the paper strip and apply adhesive side of the heat patch to the skin around the base of the neck.
- Do not knead the heat patch.
- The heat patch activates on contact with the air and starts to warm up - it reaches optimal hear within approximately 30 minutes.
- When removing after use or to reposition the heat patch, please tear off slowly. Do not pick the heat patch's surface to avoid the heat patch inner contents from spilling and damaging clothes/skin.
- After use dispose with normal household waste. Do not incinerate the heat patch.
Hazards and Cautions
For external use only. The heat-patch is air-activated. Do not open the sachet until you are ready to use it. It is normal to experience slight skin redness after removing the heat patch. If your skin is still red after a few hours, stop using the heat patch until the redness goes away completely. If symptoms persist or worsen, seek medical attention. Each heat patch is single use. Use only as directed. Use by the expiry date indicated.
CAUTION: BURN HAZARD: Follow all precautions carefully to prevent skin burns.
- Skin burns refers to symptoms of red skin/spots ot blisters caused when there is contact between the skin and an object with a higher temperature over a long period of time. Please note that skin burns may occur even if there is no actual burn sensation.
- Check the skin condition over the application area every hour. If any abnormal situation occurs (e.g. a rash develops, itch, pain, burn or etc.), stop using the heat patch immediately and seek medical attention.
- Stop using immediatley if the heat patch becomes uncomfortably hot. Do not use the heat patch when you cannot remove it immediately.
- Do not use the heat patch whilst sleeping.
- Do not use the heat patch with another heating device.
- Allow air to circulate over the heat patch and do not apply extra pressure for example by lying of sitting on the heat patch or wearing tight clothing over it.
- Do not use the heat patch on those unable to remove it by themselves such as infants/children, the elderly and disabled people.
- This heat patch should not be used for period or IBS pain.
- Never use this heat patch on any area of the body other than around the base of the neck.
- Persons who have rheumatoid arthritis; heart disease; poor circulation; nerve damage; paralysis; sensory impairment; a skin condition; are diabetic or pregnant may be more susceptible to burns and should seek medical advice prior to use.
- If you are elderly or have senstive skin, apply adhesive side of the heat patch over clothing.
Do not use the heat patch:
- on children 12 years and under.
- over the same area for more than 8 hours in any 24 hour period.
- on those who have expereinced allergic reactions to medicines, cosmetics or direct to skin type heat patches in the past.
- in conjunction with other creams/rubs/lotions/sprays applied to the skin or with/near to other heat sources.
- over bruised/inflamed/broken or swollen skin; over scarred skin; over open wounds; over frostbitten skin; over skin which cannot sense heat or cold sensation.
- during exercise.
- if you are bedridden or prone to skin ulcers.
- on clothes/underwear which may be easily damaged by the adhesive (e.g. delicate fabrics).
- Do not bring the heat patch into contact with liquids.
- Do not cut, tear or fold or make holes in the heat patch.
- If the heat patches are torn or the heating ingredients come into contact with the body, rinse the affected area with water.
- If any abnormal situation occurs (e.g. a rash develops, itch, pain, burn or etc.) seek immediate medical attention.
- Do not allow the inner heating ingredients to get into the eyes or to be swallowed.
- In case of accidental intake of the inner heating ingredients, rinse mouth with water and seek immediate medical attention. In case of contact with eyes, do not rub. Rinse with clean water and seek immediate medical attention.
- Do not microwave or attempt to re-heat the heat patch.
Store at room temperature avoiding direct sunlight and extreme dryness.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN AND PETS.
Iron, activated carbon and water.