See details below, always read the label
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
You cannot add this item to the customer's basket
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 20 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase
This Medicine is sold by BOOTS UK LIMITED at the professional discretion of a Boots pharmacist.
Unfortunately, next day home delivery is unavailable for this product.
Please note that you must be in to sign for this delivery.
We need to ensure that this medicine is suitable for the person it is intended for. Therefore a Boots pharmacist may be required to contact you by phone to find out some additional information. If they are unable to speak to you when required your order may be delayed or the pharmacy medicine part of your order cancelled.
Please ensure your contact details are correct before ordering this medicine.
Contac Non Drowsy Dual Relief Tablets provide relief from the symptoms of colds and flu, including nasal congestion, sinus pain, pressure and congestion, headaches, fever, sore throat, aches and pains.
Adults, including the elderly and children 12 years and over.
You must be at least 16 years old to purchase this product.
How to use
Please read the enclosed leaflet carefully before use.
For oral use.
Adults, including the elderly and children 12 years and over:
Two tablets every four hours as required.
Do not take more frequently than every four hours.
Do not take more than six tablets in any 24 hour period.
Do not give to children under 12 years old.
Hazards and Cautions
WARNING: Do not exceed the stated dose.
Do not take
- With any other product for the relief of colds, congestion or hay fever. Contains paracetamol. Do not take with any other paracetamol-containing products. Immediate medical advice should be sought in the event of an overdose, even if you feel well.
- Before taking this medicine. If you are under the care of your doctor or receiving prescribed medicines or are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- If symptoms persist or worsen
Do not store above 25°C.
- This is a medicine; Consult your doctor or pharmacist if you have an underlying medical condition, are taking any other medication or complementary therapy, or if symptoms persist.
- Seek advice before using if you are breast feeding, pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or suffer from allergies.
- Keep all medicines out of the reach of children.
Paracetamol, Pseudoephedrine Hydrochloride.
Each tablet contains Paracetamol 500 mg and Pseudoephedrine Hydrochloride 30 mg.
Other ingredients Cellulose Microcrystalline (E 460), Colloidal Anhydrous Silica (E 551), Stearic Acid (E 570), Magnesium Stearate (E 572), Starch Pregelatinised, Povidone, Crospovidone, Croscarmellose Sodium (E 468), Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose (E 464), Macrogol, Carnauba Wax (E 903), Indigo Carmine (E 132).