Compeed Blister Plasters Extreme - Pack of 5
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 21 points with this purchase
Check store stock overlay
Please use this overlay to check for product availability
COMPEED® Sports Underfoot Blister Plaster has been specially designed to fit the ball of the foot to protect against rubbing, due to its thicker cushioning zone that provides optimal comfort and protection during any sports activity
COMPEED® hydrocolloid technology is an active gel with moisture absorbing particles. Thick cushioning redistributes pressure from the blister to deliver instant pain relief. COMPEED® has a tapered edge so it contours smoothly with the skin’s surface. This reduces friction and ensures the healing process is not disrupted by painful rubbing.
Properties of plaster
- Thicker cushioning zone to protect against rubbing
- Specifically designed to fit the ball of foot
- Ultra adhesive and tapered edges so COMPEED® flexes with movement and stays in place for several days
- Form fitting waterproof and breathable design keeps natural moisture in and germs out for fast natural healing
How to Use
- Clean and dry skin before use, ensuring blister area is free of creams and oils.
- Remove the bottom paper, avoiding touching the adhesive side.
- Apply plaster firmly over blister, ensuring the edges are well smoothed down.
- Leave in place until it starts to detach (Note: may stay in place up to several days).
- To remove plaster: do not pull upwards but slowly stretch along the skin.
How to use
Clean and dry skin before use. Do not touch adhesive side of plaster. Leave in place untill it starts to detach may be up to several days.
Hazards and Cautions
Diabetics: Consult doctor before use.