Compeed Blister On Toes
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 16 points with this purchase
Check store stock overlay
Please use this overlay to check for product availability
When shoes rub, causing the first layers of skin to be removed and a blister to form, Compeed acts like a second skin to:
- protect and cushion from rubbing to releive blister pain instantly.
- repel water, dirt and germs to help prevent infection
- Stay firmly in place for several days, allowing your skin to rapidly repair itself.
How to use
- At the first sign of rubbing to prevent blisters.
- on existing blisters to relieve pain and accelerate for healing.
Hazards and Cautions
Diabetics : consult your doctor before use.
Artificial elastomer, tackifier resins, hydrocolloid particles (sodium carboxynemthyl cellulose) plasticiser, Polyurethane film.