Clearblue Rapid Detection Pregnancy Test - 2 tests
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 40 points with this purchase Save £1.00 with Price Advantage
Check store stock overlay
Please use this overlay to check for product availability
Clearblue Rapid Detection Pregnancy Test, Kit Of 2 Tests
Clearblue Rapid Detection Pregnancy Test can give you a ‘Pregnant’ result as fast as 1 minute when testing from the day of your missed period. You should wait 3 minutes to confirm a ‘Not Pregnant’ result. It is designed to be the easiest to use home pregnancy test, with wide, colour-changing tip and ergonomic shaped handle. With the accuracy you expect from Clearblue, it's over 99% accurate from the day you expect your period. In a UK study, over 9 in 10 women said they would pay more for Clearblue Rapid Detection than a strip test (based on 111 women using and reading different test types).
For more information on this product or answers to your questions, our Careline advisors are available for you 07:00 – 15:00 hrs Mon-Fri, excluding Bank Holidays.
- Fast and accurate – a pregnant result as fast as 1 minute from your missed period
- Designed to be the easiest to use, with an ergonomic shaped handle and wide colour changing tip for easy targeting
- Accurate - over 9 in 10 women thought Clearblue Rapid Detection gave more accurate results than strip tests (In a study of 111 women in the UK using and reading different test types)
- Over 99% accurate from the day you expect your period
- Easy to grip, long curved handle, and award winning design for easy sampling (Red-dot design award 2012)
- Easy to read + or - results
- No. 1 brand most recommended in a survey of doctors in the UK. Data on file
How to use
Please read instructions before use.
Hazards and Cautions
This device is for home use. Keep out of the reach of children. Please read enclosed instructions carefully before use. Clearblue is a trade mark of SPD Swiss Precision Diagnostics GmbH (‘SPD’). Copyright © 2017 SPD. All rights reserved.