Remington PROluxe Straightener S9100
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 336 points with this purchase
Check store stock overlay
Please use this overlay to check for product availability
Remington PROluxe Hair Straightener
Introducing longer-lasting styles from the professional grade PROluxe straightener. The intelligent OPTIheat technology found within, locks in styles all-day, giving you healthy looking and beautifully straight hair.
Be hair confident in whatever you do, and get a beautiful 24-hour hairstyle to suit your 24/7 lifestyle. Your hairstyles will last longer and feel straighter with our PROluxe Straighteners from day all the way through to night.
The PROluxe Straightener comes complete with ultimate glide ceramic-coated plates, and has been proven to give you up to five times smoother results*. Your hair will glide effortlessly across the ceramic, leaving you with snag-free, 50% straighter hair in just one pass**.
Was £79.99, was £49.99
24 Hour Locked In Styles
Salon results that last all day
Intelligent OPTIHeat technology provides heat where it matters
Pro+ setting for guilt-free, healthier styling
Variable settings up to 230°C
5x smoother* with ultimate glide ceramic
50% straighter hair in one pass**
How to use
- Before use, ensure the hair is clean, dry and tangle-free.
- Section the hair prior to styling. Style the lower layers first.
- Plug the product into the mains power supply.
- Press and hold the on button to switch on.
- When the styler is plugged in but not turned on a lock symbol will show in the display window indicating the styler is standby mode.
- Select the desired temperature.
- To adjust the temperature use the +/- temperature controls on the side of the product. ‘+’ increases the temperature ‘-’ decreases the temperature.
*vs. standard ceramic coating
**vs. standard Remington straightener