Yankee Candle Large Jar - Christmas Eve
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 68 points with this purchase
Check store stock overlay
Please use this overlay to check for product availability
Traditional holiday scents of a warm hearth, sugared plums, and candied fruits.
Top: Orange, Almond, Lime, Lemon
Mid: Red Berry, Cinnamon, Nutmeg
Base:Violet, Amber, Creamy Praline, Vanilla
About Large Jars
he traditional design of this signature jar candle reflects a warm, relaxed sense of style that is always at home. Convenient and easy to use, large housewarmer Jar Candles provides hours of true to life fragrance enjoyment. They are also the ideal gift for any occasion.
Turn Time 110 - 150 hours. Height 16.8 cm Width 10.7cm Depth 10.7cm.
How to use
How to love your Yankee Candle:
- To avoid soot forming around the jar, keep the wick trimmed. Check the bottom label of the candle to find out the recommended wick length
- Let the wax pool: each time your burn your candle, allow the entire top layer to become a fragrant pool of liquid wax and you’ll get the biggest, boldest scent possible.
- Burn it safely: always burn your candle on a heat resistant surface, keep it out of drafts, away from children and pets, and never leave it unattended while lit.
- Know when to say goodbye: when only 1.5cm of wax remains, it’s time to let your candle go.
Hazards and Cautions
- Candles can cause fires.
- Never leave a burning candle unattended.
- Keep out of the reach of children and pets.
- Do not place lit candle near flammable materials or draughts.
- Place on a stable, heat resistant surface.
- The jar may become hot (handle carefully).
- Do not use if cracked, chipped or scratched.
- Do not refill with wax.
- Avoid glass to glass contact when removing or replacing the lid.
- Handle with care; glass containers are fragile.
- Remove all packaging before you light the candle.
Contains: Benzenemethanol, 4-methoxy-, 1-acetate, Ethyl methylphenylglycidate, Coumarin, Limonene, Octabenzone, Cinnamal. May produce an allergic reaction.