Childs Farm Hair & Body Wash Watermelon & Pineapple 500ml
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 24 points with this purchase
Check store stock overlay
Please use this overlay to check for product availability
Looking for a speedy bath time solution? Have no fear, Childs Farm is here! Our hair & body wash watermelon & organic pineapple is ready to supercharge bath and shower time with this one-bottle-wonder.
Formulated with natural and naturally derived ingredients, this hair and body wash contains coconut derived cleansers to clean and hydrate skin and hair, with glycerin to help retain moisture, leaving skin feeling super-soothed. And with the addition of conditioning agents, hair is left glossy and tangle-free. With the fruity cocktail of pineapple and watermelon fragrances and organic pineapple extract, this is possibly the best shower scent the world has ever seen!
Our award-winning products were first created at my home, Childs Farm, to soothe my daughters’ sensitive skin, whilst making bath time fun. Each product uses natural origin ingredients and sustainable packaging, because every child deserves to be happy in their skin, whilst doing the best for our planet
Joanna Jensen, Founder
Awards? We’ve got a barn full of them!
Take a look at some of the top prizes we’ve scooped recently – for the products we sell and the people that make them!
Mother & Baby Awards, UK 2021
• Best Nappy Cream for our Nappy Cream Aloe Vera
• Best product for a newborn 0-4 months for our Baby moisturiser
• Best sun protection cream for our CF50+ SPF roll on
• Best bathtime products for our Baby bedtime bubbles
• Best baby skincare range/product for our baby and child range for four years running
National Parenting Product Awards, Ireland 2021
• Best Bathtime toiletry product for our baby bedtime bubbles
• Best Baby Skincare Essential for our baby moisturiser
• Best skincare range for our entire baby range.
Newborn and upwards
How to use
Massage a cherry-size amount into wet hair, focusing on the hairline and scalp. Massage the same sized amount all over the body as it foams, then rinse off hair & body with warm running water. Repeat process if hair is long, thick or prone to tangles.
Hazards and Cautions
Warnings: External use only. If product gets in eyes, rinse well with water. If irritation occurs wash with copious amounts of water & stop use.
• Our one bottle wonder gently cleans hair and body in the bath or shower with the exotic tropical fragrance of watermelon & organic pineapple
• Formulated with only the best sustainable and ethically sourced sustainably sourced ingredients, 97% Natural Origin
• Natural corn and coconut-derived cleansers gently clean whilst natural origin plant glycerin moisturises sensitive skin
• Free from parabens, phthalates, artificial colours and dyes, petroleum, formaldehyde
• Suitable for newborns and upwards and safe for all skin types including dry, sensitive and even skin that may be prone to eczema
• Dermatologist and paediatrician approved. Wrapped in our happy skin promise™ as best for your little ones
• Proud to be registered with the Vegan Society & Certified by Cruelty-Free International
• Our bottles are made using 100% Prevented Ocean Plastic
Aqua (Water), Sodium Coco-Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycerin, Benzyl Alcohol, Parfum (Fragrance), Sodium Lauryl Glucose Carboxylate, Citric Acid, Lauryl Glucoside, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Dehydroacetic Acid, Sodium Citrate, Linalool, Sodium Benzoate, Limonene, Sorbic Acid, Sodium Chloride, Ananas Sativus (Pineapple) Fruit Extract*, Sodium Hydroxide, Potassium Sorbate (*denotes certified organic ingredient) Please check the label before using this product as we may make small ingredient changes.