Childs Farm Baby Bedtime Pillow Spray 100ml
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 32 points with this purchase
Check store stock overlay
Please use this overlay to check for product availability
Naturally assists sleep
Our bedtime pillow spray is created with natural origin ingredients to soothe and calm the mind at bedtime making it the essential end to your baby’s bedtime routine. Fragranced with organic tangerine essential oil, known for its calming and soothing properties.
Newborn and upwards
How to use
Suitable for babies over 6 months of age. Mist onto pillow case, sheets or blanket before putting your little one down.
Hazards and Cautions
Do not apply product directly to skin. Keep out of reach of children. Avoid contact with eyes. If product gets in eyes rinse well with water. If irritation occurs wash with copious amounts of water and stop use. Not suitable for babies under 6 months of age.
• Formulated with sustainably sourced ingredients, 96% Natural Origin.
• Organic tangerine oil is a mild and gentle essential oil with natural soothing and calming benefits similar to lavender.
• Mild and gentle fragrance creates calming and tranquil setting.
• Mist on to pillowcases, sheets or blankets before putting your little one down.
• Suitable for all skin types including dry, sensitive and even skin that may be prone to eczema.
• Suitable for babies and children over 6 months of age.
• Dermatologist and paediatrician approved.
• Our bottles are made with 100% Prevented Ocean Plastic.
Aqua (Water), Polysorbate 20, Benzyl Alcohol, Parfum (Fragrance), Limonene, Citrus Reticulata (Tangerine) Peel Oil*, Dehydroacetic Acid, Citral, Sodium Hydroxide, Linalool
(*denotes certified organic ingredient)