Anti-Pollution Vitamin Clay Mask
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
You cannot add this item to the customer's basket
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 180 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase
Effective skin cleansing is a daily ritual focussing on essential steps. The CHANEL cleansing collection offers skincare with an exceptional feeling of comfort, to remove makeup, cleanse and purify the skin. Products are adapted to all women and all skin types to reveal the original beauty of your skin.
LE MASQUE contains purifying French clay and is enriched with Vitamin C and E extracts to boost the skin's radiance. With its soft and enveloping cream texture, it deeply purifies the skin, without any sensations of tightness. One mask with two ways of using it, adapting to all lifestyles and the needs of all skin types, especially oily skin:
- Use weekly for a beauty break and to deeply purify skin. The complexion is balanced, its texture is refined and pores are tightened. The result: imperfections are corrected and the complexion looks unified and shine-free.
- Use daily to reactivate radiance and prepare skin for makeup. It smooths the skin, facilitating makeup application. The result is a more unified and luminous appearance. Makeup hold is improved.
How to use
- Apply a thick layer of the mask and leave on for 10 minutes, two to three times a week: a cleansing beauty break to deeply purify skin and recharge it with vitamins;
- Or apply a thin layer on dry and leave on for 2 minutes every day: a morning shot of vitamins to prepare skin for makeup and reactivate its radiance in a flash.
2. Continue on the jaw, then work up towards the cheeks and temples, avoiding the sensitive lip area and eye contours.
3. Leave on for 10 minutes to purify skin or 2 minutes to prepare skin for makeup.
4. Remove LE MASQUE with a cotton pad moistened with hot water.
5. Finish with a splash of cold water on the entire face to tighten pores.
6. Dry skin carefully with a clean towel.
Tip: Like CHANEL Makeup Artists, use the CHANEL FOUNDATION BRUSH N°6 to ensure even application. Dispense the product onto the back of your hand, then take some with the brush (as you would with a makeup palette). Smooth onto skin, following the order above. Rinse brush with warm water immediately after use.