Cetraben Natural Oatmeal Cream - 190g
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 32 points with this purchase
Check store stock overlay
Please use this overlay to check for product availability
Cetraben, Expert Skin Hydration. Made with the soothing goodness of oatmeal for 24- hour hydration, Cetraben Natural Oatmeal Cream softens and protects dry, itchy and eczema prone skin. It helps repair the skin barrier by locking in moisture and protecting skin against irritants and water loss. Cetraben Natural Oatmeal Cream can be used on the face, body and hands as frequently as needed and is suitable for use from birth. Cetraben, the first eczema-prone skin care range to be approved by the British Skin Foundation.
*For verification please contact: email@example.com
|●98% of people would recommend*|
|●Fomulated with naturally soothing oatmeal|
|●Suitable for daily use as much as required on face and body|
How to use
Prime the pump before first use by depressing fully until cream appears. If the pump stops working do not dismantle the pack. Re-start by covering the nozzle, then fully depress the pump several times to expel air. Apply to dry skin areas as often as required and smooth gently into the skin, following the direction of the hair growth. For best results, use as a daily moisturiser.
Hazards and Cautions
- For external use only
- Do not use if the skin is badly cracked, inflamed or bleeding
- Stop using this product if you develop redness or itching
- Keep away from eyes. If product accidentally enters the eye, rinse well with plenty of clean water. Seek medical attention if irritation persists
- Keep out of reach and sight of children
- Always replace cap after use
- Do not use if pump seal is broken or appears tampered with
- If the cream comes into contact with dressings, clothing and bedding, the fabric can be more easily ignited with a naked flame. Keep away from fire when using this product
Store below 30°C in a dry place. For ‘best used before end of’ date see label.
Aqua, Glycerin, Ceteardimonium Chloride, Isopropyl Palmitate, Paraffinum Liquidum, Cetyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Avena Sativa Kernel Flour, Allantoin, Petrolatum, Cera Microcristallina, Stearyl Alcohol, Myristyl Alcohol, Sodium Chloride, Benzyl Alcohol