Canesten Thrush Combi 500mg Pessary & 2% External Cream
See details below, always read the label
Suitable for: Adults between 16 – 60 years of age.
Active Ingredients: Clotrimazole
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
You cannot add this item to the customer's basket
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
You must be at least 18 years old to purchase this product. By adding this item to your basket you confirm you are 18 years or over.
Collect 45 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase
Please note that you must be able to sign for this delivery
To treat the cause and symptoms of thrush.
A vaginal thrush infection may cause any of the following symptoms: whitish, odourless vaginal discharge, persistent burning, itching, redness, swelling and soreness of the vagina and vulva.
- 1 pessary with applicator to treat the cause of vaginal thrush
- 1 tube of soothing double strength cream for relief of external itching and soreness
Adults between 16 – 60 years of age.
You must be at least 16 years old to purchase this product.
How to use
Please read the enclosed leaflet carefully before use.
Ages 16 to 60: Wash your hands before and after using the pessary and cream. Insert the pessary into the vagina preferably at night using the applicator provided and apply the cream thinly to the affected area 2 to 3 times a day.
If no improvement is seen after 7 days consult your doctor.
FOR USE IN AND AROUND THE VAGINA ONLY
Hazards and Cautions
Keep out of the reach and sight of children.
Do not use to treat nail or scalp infections.
Do not use the pessary or cream, and see your doctor as soon as possible if:
- This is the first time you have had symptoms of thrush
- You are pregnant or trying to become pregnant
- You have had more than two episodes of vaginal thrush in the last 6 months
- You or your partner has previously had a sexually transmitted disease
- Irregular or abnormal vaginal bleeding or a blood-stained discharge
- Ulcers, blisters or sores of the vagina or vulva
- A foul smelling discharge from the vagina
- Redness, irritation or swelling associated with treatment
- Lower abdominal pain
- Pain or dificulty in passing urine
- Fever or chills
- Feeling sick or vomiting
Do not store above 25°C
- This is a medicine; Consult your doctor or pharmacist if you have an underlying medical condition, are taking any other medication or complementary therapy, or if symptoms persist.
- Seek advice before using if you are breast feeding, pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or suffer from allergies.
- Keep all medicines out of the reach of children.
The pessary contains:
Active Ingredient: Clotrimazole 500mg.
Also contains: Lactose monohydrate, Microcrystalline cellulose, Lactic acid, Maize starch, Crospovidone, Calcium lactate pentahydrate, Magnesium stearate, Colloidal anhydrous silica and Hypromellose.
The 10g tube of external cream contains:
Active Ingredient: Clotrimazole 200mg (2% w/w).
Also contains: Benzyl alcohol, Polysorbate 60, Sorbitan stearate, Cetyl palmitate, Cetostearyl alcohol, Octyldodecanol and Purified water.