Buscomint Peppermint Oil 0.2ml Gastro-Resistant Capsule Soft - 24 Capsules
See details below, always read the label
Suitable for: Adults and adolescents over 12 years of age
Active ingredients: Peppermint oil
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
You cannot add this item to the customer's basket
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 24 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase
Please note that you must be in to sign for this delivery.
Buscomint Peppermint Oil capsules is a herbal medicinal product which is used to relieve the symptoms of abdominal pain, minor spasms of the gastrointestinal tract (cramps), and flatulence (bloating), especially in patients with irritable bowel syndrome.
Adults and adolescents over 12 years of age
You must be at least 16 years old to purchase this product
How to use
Please read the enclosed leaflet carefully before use.
Patient Information Leaflets are updated periodically by the manufacturer.
The recommended dose is:
Adults and adolescents over 12 years of age at least 40 kg (6 stone) body weight: One capsule 3 times a day.
Buscomint Peppermint oil, capsules are indicated in adults and adolescents 12 years of age and above (who weigh at least 40 kg/6 stone).
The capsules must be taken 30 minutes before a meal and swallowed whole with liquid. You must talk to a doctor if you do not feel better or if you feel worse after two weeks.
For oral use. Do not chew or break the capsules.
Hazards and Cautions
Do not take if you:
- are allergic to peppermint oil, menthol or to any of the other ingredients in this medicine
- have liver disease, reduced gastric acid production, gallstones, infection of the bile duct or any other billiary disorders
- weigh less than 40 kg (6 stone)
- under 12 years old
- are pregnant or breast-feeding
Keep blisters in the outer carton in order to protect from light.
This is a medicine;
- Consult your doctor or pharmacist if you have an underlying medical condition, are taking any other medication or complementary therapy, or if symptoms persist
- Seek advice before using if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant, breastfeeding or suffer from allergies
Active ingredients: Each capsule contains 0.2 ml (=181.6 mg) of Mentha x piperita L., aetheroleum (peppermint oil)
Also contains: Sodium. See leaflet for further information
Product available as part of a bundle offer