Britax Römer Kidfix i-Size Car Seat - Moonlight Blue
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 597 points with this purchase
Check store stock overlay
Please use this overlay to check for product availability
The new generation KIDFIX i-Size has been developed in partnership with leading car manufacturers, to give the ultimate car travel safety to your child. It's equipped with the proven technologies of XP-PAD and SecureGuard for frontal impact protection, whilst the new design SICT protects your child from side collisions. Carefully placed air ventilation holes aid air circulation to keep your child comfortable for longer. * Safest KIDFIX to date during internal tests, Britax Römer 2021
The slim design of the seat allows for three KIDFIX i-Size seats to be installed in the back row of a wide range of cars, whilst the headrest markings help the parents find the right headrest height every single time.
Comfort and practicality come as standard with the KIDFIX i-Size. The generously padded soft fabric covers and carefully placed air ventilation holes on the shell ensure your child travels in comfort for longer.
Sustainable quality - At Britax Römer, we're proud to manufacture 90% of our car seats in Germany or Great Britain. This helps us with shorter transport routes inside Europe that minimises the impact on the environment. The cleverly engineered KIDFIX i-Size weighs around 0.6 kg lighter than its predecessor, further contributing to this efficiency. We also reduced the printed leaflets enclosed with the product, to give you more choice online.
- Redesigned seating area for optimum crash performance - Working in close partnership with leading car manufacturers, the seating area has been redesigned to help reduce the neck loads by up to 50 kg.* * Britax Römer internal tests with a Q10 dummy, representing an average 10 year old child
- XP-PAD absorbs up to 30% energy in frontal impact*
- SICT reduces the side impact forces by up to 40%*
- SecureGuard reduces abdominal forces by up to 35%*
- Easy adjustable, ergonomic headrest with helpful markings at the back of the headrest guide to help parents to find the right headrest height every single time when they change the seat between cars or transport multiple children in the same seat.
- Air ventilation - Carefully placed air ventilation holes aid air circulation to keep your child comfortable for longer.
- Three seats in a row - The seat's slim and compact design allows for three seats to be installed in the back row of a wide range of cars.
- Removable cover
- Highback booster protection
Weight: 7.4 kg
Height: 63 – 83 cm
Width: 48 cm
Depth: 42 cm
Dimensions (H x W x D): 63 – 83 x 48 x 43 cm
Suitable for use from 3.5 to 12 years (100 - 150cm)
How to use
Can be installed with ISOFIX or the vehicles 3 point seat belt.
Made in Germany