Braun Series 7 70-N1200s Electric Shaver for Men with Precision Trimmer, Silver
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 1076 points with this purchase
Check store stock overlay
Please use this overlay to check for product availability
Braun Series 7 electric shaver for men with 360° adaptation for a smooth shave. Features AutoSense technology that reads and adapts to your beard density, removing more hairs in every stroke.
The Li-Ion Battery provides up to 3 weeks of shaving and a 5 min quick charge. This men's electric razor is 100% waterproof for Wet & Dry use.
Compatible with EasyClick system. Precision Trimmer attachment included.
What's in the Box:
1x Series 7 Electric razor for men - Black
1x Precision Trimmer attachment
1x Travel case
1x Smart plug for automatic 100-240 voltage adjustment
1x Cleaning Brush
Electric shaver for men with 360° adaptation for a smooth shave, even in tricky areas
AutoSense technology reads and adapts power to beard density. Shaving even dense beards
Li-Ion Battery for up to 3 weeks of shaving (50 min). 5 min quick charge for one full shave
100% waterproof electric razor for Wet & Dry use
Hazards and Cautions
IMPORTANT SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS
When using an electrical appliance, basic precautions should always be followed,
including the following:
Read all instructions before using this appliance.
When disconnected, the hand-held part of this shaving appliance may be used in a bath or shower. For safety reasons this appliance can only be operated cordless.
To reduce the risk of electric shock:
1. The charger unit is not for immersion in water or for use in shower.
2. Do not reach for a charger that has fallen into water. Unplug immediately.
3. Do not place, store or charge the appliance where it can fall or be pulled into a tub or sink. Do not place in or drop into water or other liquid.
4. Except when charging, always unplug this appliance from the electrical outlet immediately after using.
5. This appliance is provided with a special cord set with integrated Safety Extra Low Voltage power supply. Do not exchange or manipulate any part of it.
6. Do not use an extension cord with this appliance.
7. Unplug this appliance before cleaning.
To reduce the risk of burns, fire, electric shock, or injury to persons:
1. This appliance is not intended for use by persons (including children) with reduced physical, sensory or mental capabilities, or lack of experience and knowledge, unless they have been given supervision or instruction concerning use of the appliance by a person responsible for their safety. Children should be supervised to ensure that they do not play with the appliance.
2. Use this appliance only for its intended use as described in this manual. Do not use attachments not recommended by the manufacturer.
3. Never operate this appliance if it has a damaged cord or plug, if it is not working properly, if it has been dropped or damaged, or if the power supply has been dropped into water. Return the appliance to a service center for examination and repair.
4. Keep the cord away from heated surfaces.
5. Never drop or insert any object into any opening of the appliance.
6. Do not use outdoors or operate where aerosol (spray) products are being used
or where oxygen is being administered.
7. Do not use this appliance with a damaged or broken foil, as serious skin injuries may occur.
8. Always attach plug to appliance first, then to outlet. To disconnect, turn all controls off, then remove plug from outlet.
9. When plugging to an electrical outlet outside North America, use a plug adapter to match the outlet’s pin configuration.
10. Caution: The battery used in this device may present a fire or chemical burn hazard if mistreated. Do not disassemble, heat above 100 °C (212 °F), or incinerate.
11. To recharge the battery, only use the detachable power supply provided with this appliance. If the appliance is marked 492, only use Braun power supplies coded 492-XXXX.