Braun Series 3 ProSkin 3010s Electric Shaver, Black/Blue - Rechargeable Electric Razor
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 436 points with this purchase
Check store stock overlay
Please use this overlay to check for product availability
The Braun Series 3 ProSkin 3010s rechargeable electric foil shaver delivers efficient shaving even on 3 day old beards. 3 independently floating shaving elements adapt to your contours for greater comfort, and a specialised Micro Comb to capture more hairs in one stroke* for a faster and gentler shave. The Wet&Dry function delivers effective use in the shower, or with foam or gel for a smoother skin feeling.
*Versus previous Braun Series 3. Tested on 3 day beard.
Country of origin: China
- 3 independently floating shaving elements adapt to your contours for greater comfort
- A specialised Micro Comb captures more hair in each stroke, for a faster and gentler shave; versus previous Braun Series 3. Tested on 3 day beard
- 45 minutes of shaving with no performance loss. A 5 minute Quick Charge is enough for 1 shave
- The precision head is designed to tackle hard-to-reach areas, like under the nose
- Designed and engineered in Germany by Braun. Wet & Dry shaver for use in the shower
Hazards and Cautions
To reduce the risk of burns, fire, electric shock, or injury to persons:
1. Close supervision is necessary when this appliance is used by, on, or near children or persons with disabilities.
2. Use this appliance only for its intended use as described in the manual. Do not use attachments not recommended by the manufacturer.
3. Never operate this appliance if it has a damaged cord or plug, if it is not working properly, if it has been dropped or damaged, or if the power supply has been dropped into water. Return the appliance to a service center for examination and repair.
4. Keep the cord away from heated surfaces.
5. Never drop or insert any object into any opening of the appliance.
6. Do not use outdoors or operate where aerosol (spray) products are being used or where oxygen is being administered.
7. Do not use this appliance with a damaged or broken foil / trimmer head / attachment, as serious skin injuries may occur.
8. Always attach plug to appliance first, then to outlet. To disconnect, turn all controls off, then remove plug from outlet.
9. When plugging to an electrical outlet outside North America, use a plug adapter to match the outlet’s pin configuration.
10. Caution: The battery used in this device may present a fire or chemical burn hazard if mistreated. Do not disassemble, heat above 100 °C (212 °F), or incinerate.
11. To recharge the battery, only use the detachable power supply provided with this appliance. If the appliance is marked 492-XXXX, only use Braun power supplies coded 492-XXXX.