Braun Series 3 ProSkin 3040s Electric Shaver - Rechargeable Wet & Dry Electric Razor
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 216 points with this purchase
Check store stock overlay
Please use this overlay to check for product availability
Braun Series 3 3040s Wet and Dry electric shaver will give you an incredibly close, smooth shave, with 30% less skin irritation and an improved FreeFloat system makes it easy to deal with 3 day beards.
- MicroComb guides more hair into the cutting parts for faster shaving
- Scientifically designed foil pattern to cut hairs, minimising skin irritation
- Triple action cutting system: three independently floating cutting elements adapt to facial contours
- Wet & Dry shaver for use in the shower with foam or gel
- 1 hour charge lasts for one whole week of electric shaving
- Close shave, perfect skin comfort.
- Triple action cutting system
- Three independently floating elements adapt to facial contours, cutting both long and short hairs with every stroke
- MicroComb technology
- Catches and feeds more hair into the cutting parts for outstanding performance on 3-day beards and minimising shaving rash
- SensoFoilTM For an efficient close shave. Optimised foil cuts hair more easily. Outstandingly smooth on skin Benefits
Wet & Dry
- Specifically designed to be used in the shower with foam or gel to give a smooth shaving experience without compromising performance.
- 100% washable
- IPX7 certified, the shaver can be submerged up to 5 metres for easy cleaning under running water.
Fully charges in 1 hour for 45 minutes of use, while a quick 5 minute charge will be sufficient for 1 shave. Features a 3-level LED display indicating a low charge.
The specially designed rubberised grip-zone provides secure handling, even in wet conditions.
Was £109.99, was £49.99
- Get back 100% performance, for a fraction of the original cost
- Braun recommends changing your shaver’s foil and cutter block every 18 months to maintain maximum performance for a perfect shave every day. Over this time your Braun shaver will cut an average of 6,000,000 hairs. In accomplishing this substantial task, the cutting parts will gradually wear out and your shave may become less close and comfortable.