Botanics All Bright Radiance Concentrate Facial Serum with Natural AHAs 25ml
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 32 points with this purchase
Check store stock overlay
Please use this overlay to check for product availability
This natural, cruelty-free and vegan facial oil has a unique bi-phase formula giving you the soothing and nourishing benefits of oil whilst delivering extra skin benefits of water soluble ingredients such as natural AHAs and vitamin C. Skin instantly looks brighter and healthier. Lightly scented with our fragrance blend including mandarin oil to help you feel uplifted and ready for the day.
Botanics is the no.1 selling facial oils brand at Boots**. Explore the range and find which oil is best for you.
**based on Boots volume sales 52 weeks ended ended 11 August 2020
- Cruelty-free and suitable for vegans
- Powered by natural AHAs from the hibiscus plant & vitamin C
- Reveals brighter looking skin, instantly
- Improves the appearance of uneven skin tone
- Helps to revitalise the appearance of dull looking skin
- Lightly fragranced with our uplifting blend containing notes of bergamot and yellow freesia.
- Recommended for dull skin. Not suitable for sensitive skin.
- 84% said this oil instantly improved the appearance of dull skin*
*Consumer testing on 78 participants, 2019
How to use
- Use this facial oil as the final step in your skincare routine in the morning.
- Warm 2-3 drops between your hands then gently press your hands onto the cheeks, forehead and chin.
- Finish by gently massaging into skn in slow circular motions starting at the centre and moving outwards
- Use daily and remember to recycle the carton and glass bottle when finished. Dropper not yet recyclable.
Hazards and Cautions
Avoid contact with eyes. If product gets into the eyes rinse well with water immediately. Do not apply to irritated or broken skin. Alpha Hydroxy Acid (AHA) may increase skin's sensitivity to the sun. Apply sunscreen and limit sun exposure during product use and for 1 week after use. Colour may vary due to natural ingredients.
Aqua (water), vaccinium myrtillus fruit/leaf extract, hibiscus sabdariffa flower extract, glycerin, butylene glycol, hydroxyethylcellulose, saccharum officinarum (sugarcane) extract, phenoxyethanol, citrus limon fruit extract, citrus aurantium dulcis (orange) fruit extract, sodium benzoate, sodium hyaluronate, acer saccharum (sugar maple) extract, tetrasodium edta, parfum (fragrance), dipropylene glycol, benzoic acid, dehydroacetic acid, ethylhexylglycerin.