Botanics 100% Organic Facial Oil 25ml
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Stock coming soon
This product is temporarily unavailable online. Use ‘Find in store’ below to see if it’s in stock near you.
Collect 28 points with this purchase
Check store stock overlay
Please use this overlay to check for product availability
This 100% organic, vegan & cruelty-free facial oil is powered by rosehip oil for healthier, radiant skin after just one use.
Non-greasy and fast absorbing, this lightweight oil hydrates skin for up to 12 hours leaving skin feeling supple and soft. Lightly fragranced with our uplifting essential oil blend of geranium, orange, lemon and bergamot.
Suitable for all skin types especially those with dry and dehydrated skin.
87% agreed skin is left feeling moisturised throughout the day
*Consumer testing on 82 women, 2018
Botanics is the no.1 selling facial oils brand at Boots**. Explore the range and find which oil is best for you.
**based on Boots volume sales 52 weeks ended ended 11 August 2020
- Cruelty-free and suitable for vegans
- 100% organic
- Natural nourishment from organic rosehip oil
- Radiant looking skin after just one use
- Non-greasy and fast absorbing
- Keeps skin looking smooth and hydrated throughout the day
- Helps protect against the appearance of skin fatigue
- Contains an uplifting essential oil blend of geranium, orange, lemon and bergamot
- Suitable for all skin types especially those with dry and dehydrated skin
- Cruelty-free Leaping Bunny certified
- 100% organic
- Suitable for vegans
- Formulated without parabens, phthalates, SLS, mineral oils, DEA and TEA.
- Responsible packaging: Recyclable glass bottle and Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) certified carton.
How to use
- Use this facial oil as the final step in your morning skincare routine, after applying your moisturiser.
- Warm 2-3 drops between your hands then gently press your hands onto the cheeks, forehead and chin.
- Finish by gently massaging into skin in slow circular motions starting at the centre and moving outwards.
- For an at-home facial, massage in to skin with our rose quartz gua sha.
Shop our Organic range for natural nourishment from tip-to-toe. Use daily and remember to recycle the carton and glass bottle when finished. Dropper not yet recyclable.
Hazards and Cautions
Avoid contact with eyes. If product gets into the eyes rinse well with water immediately. Do not store in direct sunlight. Colour may vary due to natural ingredients.
Prunus amygdalus dulcis (Sweet almond) oil*, Argania spinosa kernel oil*, Rosa canina fruit oil*, Limonene**, Citronellol**, Pelargonium graveolens leaf oil*, Geraniol**, Citrus aurantium sinensis peel extract*, Linalool**, Citrus aurantium bergamia (Bergamot) fruit oil*, Citral**, Citrus limon (lemon) peel oil*. * Certified Organic Ingredient ** Natural occurring in essential oil Ingredients contained within this/these product/s are certified as organic by The Soil Association and/or Ecocert for use in cosmetic products.