Botanics Natural Bristle Nail Brush
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 16 points with this purchase
Check store stock overlay
Please use this overlay to check for product availability
The Botanics plant-based bristle nail brush is flexible enough to clean under the nails and firm enough to remove dirt and impurities. When used as part of a daily regime, this natural brush helps to keep nails looking clean and fresh.
- Helps to keep nails looking clean and fresh
- Flexible enough to clean under the nails and firm enough to remove dirt and impurities
- Natural, plant-based bristles
- Responsible packaging: Made from Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) wood
How to use
- Wet bristles under warm water and use with hand wash to gently scrub the nail area.
- Rinse well and finish with the Botanics 98% Organic Conditioning & Protecting Hand Cream to hydrate hands and nails.
- Rinse thoroughly after use and allow to air-dry.
- Please recycle swing tag after use.
Hazards and Cautions
Avoid using on broken or infected skin. If irritation occurs, discontinue use
Suitable for all skin types.
Handle is made of Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) wood with fully recyclable FSC certified swing tag.
100% FSC Certified Wood