Botanics All Bright Cleansing Toner 250ml
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 16 points with this purchase
Check store stock overlay
Please use this overlay to check for product availability
A natural, cruelty-free and vegan toner with natural AHAs, that gently exfoliates for radiant-looking, energised skin.
One sweep of this energising toner leaves skin feeling revitalised and prepared to receive your favourite moisturiser.
- Cruelty-free and suitable for vegans
- Powered by natural AHAs from the hibiscus plant to gently exfoliate skin
- Tones, primes and refreshes skin
- Removes remaining traces of make up and residual impurities
- For radiant-looking, energised and revitalised skin
- Recommended for dull skin.
- Fully recyclable packaging
How to use
- Use twice a day after cleansing. Saturate a reusable cotton pad and sweep over face and neck. Follow with our All Bright Day or Night Creams.
- Looking for brighter looking, glowing skin? Shop our All Bright range.
- Please recycle bottle and cap together after use.
Hazards and Cautions
Avoid contact with eyes. If product gets into the eyes rinse well with water immediately. Do not apply to irritated or broken skin. This product contains an alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) that may increase your skin's sensitivity to the sun. Use a sunscreen, wear protective clothing and limit sun exposure during usage of the product and for a week after use of the product has stopped. Do not use before exposure to sunlight or sunbeds.
Aqua (Water), Alcohol denat., Butylene glycol, Glycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Hibiscus sabdariffa flower extract, Sodium benzoate, Quillaja saponaria bark extract, Benzoic acid, Dehydroacetic acid, Ethylhexylglycerin.