Boots Wireless Digital Pain Relief Replacement Electrode Wings
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 96 points with this purchase
Check store stock overlay
Please use this overlay to check for product availability
Boots Replacement Electrode Wings for use with only the Boots Wireless Digital Pain Relief Unit.
1x Pair of electrode wings suitable for use with the Boots Wireless Digital Pain Relief Unit.
How to use
Please refer to the instruction manual provided with your device before use.
BEFORE APPLYING, MAKE SURE THE DEVICE IS SWITCHED OFF.
1. Connect the wing to the Wireless Digital Pain Relief Device by snapping it into the holder.
2. Apply the gel pads to the electrode wing by peeling off one side of the gel pad film and applying the gel pads to the silver space defined on the back side of the wing.
3. Leave the remaining piece of film on each gel pad until the device is ready to use.
The wings should be replaced around every 3-6 months depending on level of usage.
Hazards and Cautions
• Do not use under any circumstance if you have a cardiac pacemaker, implanted defibrillator or other implanted metallic device.
• Do not use during pregnancy.
• If you are currently under the care of a healthcare professional, consult your healthcare professional before using this device.
• Do not place and use this device across the head, neck or chest.
Refer to user manual for additional warnings and usage instructions
Made in China
The Boots Company PLC, 1 Thane Road, Nottingham NG2 3AA UK