Boots Pharmaceuticals Wind Relief Tablets - 36 Tablets
with Advantage Card
See details below, always read the label
Suitable for: Adults and children of 5 years and over.
Active ingredients: Dried Aluminium Hydoxide Gel
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
You cannot add this item to the customer's basket
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Stock coming soon
This product is temporarily unavailable online. Use ‘Find in store’ below to see if it’s in stock near you.
Collect 12 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase
Save £0.89 with Price Advantage
This medicine contains a wind reliever and antacids, which can be used to relieve bloating and the pain of trapped wind.
It can also be used to relieve the symptoms of indigestion, heartburn and excess acid.
Adults and children of 5 years and over.
You must be at least 16 years old to purchase this product.
How to use
Please read the enclosed leaflet carefully before use.
Check the foil is not broken before use, if it is, do not take this tablet.
Adults and children of 12 years and over: One or two tablets, after meals, at bedtimes or when you need to.
Children of 5 to 11 years: One tablet, after meals, at bedtimes or when you need to.
Suck or chew the tablet.
Do not give to children under 5 years.
If symptoms do not give away within 5 days talk to your doctor.
If you take too many tablets: You may feel sick or be sick. Talk to a pharmacist or doctor if this happens.
Hazards and Cautions
Before you take this medicine:
Do not take:
- If you are allergic to any of the ingredients
- If you have low levels of phosphate in your blood
- If you have an intolerance to some sugars, unless your doctor tells you to (this medicine contains sorbitol and sucrose)
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, unless your doctor tells you to
- If you have kidney problems
- If you take other medicines - Tetracycline antibiotics, Chloroquine (to prevent Malaria), Quinolone antibiotics (e.g. Ciprofloxacin), Penicillamine ( for Rheumatoid arthritis), Phenothiazines (e.g. Chlorpromazine for mental problems)
Most people will not have problems, but some may get some of these:
- Occasional diarrhoea or constipation
Keep all medicines out of the sight and reach of children
Use by the date on the end flap of the carton.
- This is a medicine; Consult your doctor or pharmacist if you have an underlying medical condition, are taking any other medication or complementary therapy, or if symptoms persist.
- Seek advice if you suffer from allergies.
- Keep all medicines out of the reach of children.
Dried Aluminium Hydoxide Gel, Magnesium Hydroxide, Simeticone
Active ingredients: Each tablet contains Dried Aluminium Hydoxide Gel (calculated as Aluminium Oxide) 170mg, Magnesium Hydroxide 164mg, Simeticone 25mg.
Also contains: Sucrose, Sorbitol (E420), Maize starch, Povidone, Microcrystalline cellulose, Magnesium stearate, Peppermint oil.