Boots Triple Action Sore Throat Relief 2.4mg Lozenges - Honey & lemon - 24 Lozenges
Buy 1 get 2nd 1/2 price on selected cough and cold
See details below, always read the label
Suitable for: Adults, the elderly and children 6 years and over
Active ingredients: Hexylresorcinol
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
You cannot add this item to the customer's basket
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 16 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase
What this medicine is for
This medicine contains an antiseptic which combats the bacteria that cause a sore throat and has a local anaesthetic effect which brings soothing relief of pain and discomfort. It can be used for effective relief of sore throats.
Adults, the elderly and children aged 6 years and over.
You must be at least 16 years old to purchase this product.
How to use
Please read the enclosed leaflet carefully before use.
How to take this medicine
Check the foil is not broken before first use. If it is, do not take that lozenge.
Adults, the elderly and children aged 6 years and over:
- Dissolve one lozenge slowly in the mouth every 3 hours or as required
- Do not take more than 12 lozenges in 24 hours
- Do not give to children under 6 years of age
- Do not take more than the amount recommended above
- If your symptoms do not go away talk to your doctor
Hazards and Cautions
Before you take this medicine
- Do not take if you are allergic to any of the ingredients
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding
How to store this medicine
- Do not store above 25°C
- Store in the original packaging
- Do not take after the expiry date (last day of the month) printed on the carton after 'USE BY'
This is a medicine;
- Consult your doctor or pharmacist if you have an underlying medical condition, are taking any other medication or complementary therapy, or if symptoms persist
- Seek advice before using if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant, breastfeeding or suffer from allergies
Active ingredient: Hexylresorcinol 2.4mg per lozenge.
Also contains: sucrose*, glucose*, honey and lemon flavours, menthol, propylene glycol, sunset yellow (E110)*, quinoline yellow (E104), carmoisine (E122)*, green S(E142).
*Please see enclosed leaflet for further information