See details below, always read the label
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 16 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase
This Medicine is sold by BOOTS UK LIMITED at the professional discretion of a Boots pharmacist.
Unfortunately, next day home delivery is unavailable for this product.
Please note that you must be in to sign for this delivery.
We need to ensure that this medicine is suitable for the person it is intended for. Therefore a Boots pharmacist may be required to contact you by phone to find out some additional information. If they are unable to speak to you when required your order may be delayed or the pharmacy medicine part of your order cancelled.
Please ensure your contact details are correct before ordering this medicine.
Boots Pharmaceuticals Thrush 1% w/w Cream is an antifungal cream for the treatment of the external symptoms of thrush (vulval candidiasis). May also be used by sexual partners to treat associated penile thrush (candida balanitis).
Adults and children over the age of 16.
You must be at least 16 years old to purchase this product.
How to use
Please read the enclosed leaflet carefully before use.
How to use this medicine:
- Check the tube seal is not broken before first use.
- If it is, do not use the cream.
- Pierce tube seal with end of cap.
- Apply to the affected area two or three times a day for 2 weeks.
- For women, apply the cream to the vulva and surrounding area.
- For men, apply the cream to the penis.
- For use on the skin only.
Hazards and Cautions
For use on the skin only.
Do not use on children under 16 years, or if you are an adult of 61 years or older, unless your doctor tells you to.
If symptoms do not go away within 7 days talk to your doctor.
Keep all medicines out of the sight and reach of children.
Use by the date on the end flap of the carton.
If you need more advice, ask you pharmacist.
- This is a medicine; Consult your doctor or pharmacist if you have an underlying medical condition, are taking any other medication or complementary therapy, or if symptoms persist.
- Seek advice before using if you are breast feeding, pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or suffer from allergies.
- Keep all medicines out of the reach of children.
Active ingredients: Clotrimazole.
Also contains: Sorbitan Stearate, Polysorbate 60, Cetyl Palmitate, Stearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, 2-Octyldodecanol, Benzyl Alcohol, Purified Water.