Boots Silky Lubricant - 75ml
Buy 1 get the 2nd 1/2 price on Selected Boots Condoms and Lubricant
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 12 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase
Boots Silky Lubricant is a water based formula for gentle lubrication. Its clear, odourless, non-greasy and non-staining formulation gives you lasting pleasure and an intensely sensual experience. Boots Silky Lubricant also provides additional lubrication to relieve the symptoms of genital dryness during sex, helping to create a pleasureable experience for both partners.
Suitable for Adults.
Suitable for a vegetarian lifestyle.
How to use
Please read product details carefully before use.
Twist the pump anticlockwise to unlock and push the pump down to release the Boots Silky Lubricant.
Smooth on where required and apply when necessary.
Safe to use with condoms and can be applied to the condom when it is already on.
Boots Silky Lubricant is water based and can be easily washed off.
Hazards and Cautions
Keep out of the sight and reach of children.
- Using water based lubricant may affect sperm motility. If you are trying to conceive, seek medical advice before using this product.
- This lubricant is not a contraceptive and does not include spermicidal ingredients.
- If irritation occurs discontinue use immediately and wash with clean water. If irritation continues, seek medical advice.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Do not use if packaging is torn or broken
- Use within 3 months of opening
- Do not ingest
Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight.
Aqua, Propylene Glycol, Hydroxethlcellulose, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexyglycerin, Midazolidinyl Urea, Disodium EDTA.