Boots PMS Relief Agnus Castus 4mg - 30 Tablets
3 for 2 on selected vitamins and supplements - cheapest free
See details below, always read the label
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
You cannot add this item to the customer's basket
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Check store stock overlay
Please use this overlay to check for product availability
Collect 24 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase
A traditional herbal medicinal product used to help relieve the symptoms associated with premenstrual syndrome such as irritability, mood swings, breast tenderness, bloating and menstrual cramps based on traditional use only.
Boots Pharmaceuticals PMS Relief Agnus Castus Tablets.
Women aged 18 years and over
You must be at least 18 years old to purchase this product.
How to use
Please read the enclosed leaflet before use.
How to take this medicine
Check the foil is not broken before use. If it is, do not take that tablet.
Women aged 18 years and over experiencing premenstrual symptoms: Take one tablet, once daily, at the same time of day, if possible (morning or evening).
Swallow the tablet whole with water or liquid. Do not chew the tablet.
You may need to take this medicine for up to three months before you get the maximum benefit from it.
Do not give to children or adolescents under 18 years.
Do not take more than the amount recommended above.
If symptoms do not go away talk to your doctor.
Hazards and Cautions
Before you take this medicine
Do not take:
- If you are under 18 years
- If you are allergic to any of the ingredients
- If you have a pituitary disorder
- If you have an intolerance to some sugars, unless your doctor tells you to (this medicine contains glucose and lactose)
- If you are pregnant, trying to get pregnant or breastfeeding
Keep all medicines out of the sight and reach of children.
Use by the date on the base of the carton.
- This is a medicine; Consult your doctor or pharmacist if you have an underlying medical condition, are taking any other medication or complementary therapy, or if symptoms persist.
- Seek advice before using if you are breast feeding, pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or suffer from allergies.
- Keep all medicines out of the reach of children.
Agnus castus fruit (Vitex agnus castus L.) (7-13:1).
Active Ingredient: Each film-coated tablet contains 4mg of extract (as dry extract) from Agnus castus fruit (Vitex agnus castus L.) (7-13:1).This is equivalent to 28 - 52 mg of Agnus castus. Extraction solvent: ethanol 60% v/v.
Also contains: glucose, lactose monohydrate