Boots Ibuprofen Long Lasting 200mg - 16 Capsules
See details below, always read the label
Suitable for: Adults & children of 12 years & over
Active ingredients: Ibuprofen 200mg
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
You cannot add this item to the customer's basket
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 12 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase
Please note that you must be in to sign for this delivery
Uses: A slow release capsule for the relief of headaches, rheumatic and muscular pain, backache, migraine, period pain, dental pain and neuralgia. It can also be used to reduce fever and relieve the symptoms of colds and flu.
Adults and children aged 12 years and over.
You must be at least 16 years old to purchase this product.
How to use
Please read all of the enclosed leaflet for full instructions.
Check the foil is not broken before use. If it is, do not take that capsule
Swallow each capsule whole with water
Adults and children of 12 years and over: Take two capsules in the morning and evening, if you need to.
Don't take more than 4 capsules in 24 hours. Do not give to children under 12 years.
Do not exceed the stated dose
If your symptoms worsen at any time, or do not go away within 10 days, talk to your pharmacist or doctor.
Hazards and Cautions
Before you take this medicine
Do not take:
- If you have a stomach ulcer, perforation or bleeding of the stomach, or have had one in the past (you may have been sick and it contained blood or dark particles that look like coffee grounds, passed blood in your stools or passed black tarry stools)
- If you have had perforation or a bleeding stomach after taking a non-steroidal anti-inflammatory medicine
- If you are allergic to ibuprofen or any other ingredients in the product, aspirin or other non-steroidal anti-inflammatory medicines (you have ever had asthma, runny nose, itchy skin or swelling of the lips, face or throat after taking these medicines)
- If you are taking aspirin with a daily dose above 75mg, or other non-steroidal anti-inflammatory medicines
- If you have severe heart, kidney or liver failure
- If you are pregnant
- If you have, or have had asthma, diabetes, high cholesterol, high blood pressure, a stroke, heart, liver, kidney, stomach or bowel problems
- If you smoke
- If you are elderly
Store below 25 °C in the original package
Use by the date on the end flap of the carton
This is a medicine;
- Consult your doctor or pharmacist if you have an underlying medical condition, are taking any other medication or complementary therapy, or if symptoms persist
- Seek advice if you suffer from allergies
Ibuprofen 200 mg.
Active ingredient: Each modified release hard capsule contains Ibuprofen 200 mg.
Also contains: microcrystalline cellulose, Eudragit NE 30D, hypromellose, talc, colloidal silicon dioxide. The capsule shell contains: gelatin, titanium dioxide (E171), patent blue V (E131), erythrosine (E127).